Scottish National Advertising Portal
The aim is to establish a Scottish National Advertising Portal which will be used by Scottish public sector bodies and organisations including the Scottish Government, Local Authorities, NHS Scotland, Higher and Further Education, Police and Fire Authorities and Third Sector organisations to advertise contract opportunities, manage the procurement process for low value procurements and record contract award information and data.
United Kingdom-Glasgow: IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Floor 1, Europa Building, 450 Argyle Street
For the attention of: Dawn Swan
G2 8LG Glasgow
Telephone: +44 1412425595
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.scotland.gov.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA10482
Electronic access to information: www.publictendersscotland.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.publictendersscotland.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 7: Computer and related services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Scotland.
NUTS code UKM
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
The aim is to establish a Scottish National Advertising Portal which will be used by Scottish public sector bodies and organisations including the Scottish Government, Local Authorities, NHS Scotland, Higher & Further Education, Police & Fire Authorities and Third Sector organisations to advertise contract opportunities, manage the procurement process for low value procurements and record contract award information and data. The portal will also be used by the General Public (including Suppliers).
The portal which is currently in place is used approximately 160,000 times per month and users access over 1 100 000 pages of information each month. It has been used to create over 96 000 contracts and associated awards since its inception in 2008. The service has continued to expand year on year; there are currently 67,000 user registrations. The Service Provider will be required to manage the migration of data from the current system.
The Service Provider will be required to provide a fully managed and hosted service to design and host the Portal. The Service Provider will also be responsible for providing on-going user support including a dedicated helpdesk and delivering future service enhancements to meet customer needs, developments in technology and changes in EU and other relevant procurement legislation.
The Service Provider must be a registered TED eSender by the Service Commencement date.
Note: The buyer is using PCS-Tender to carry out this procurement process. Please note this is a separate website and if you are not already registered, registration will be required.
To access PCS-Tender, record your interest in this notice and access the tender documentation please visithttps://www.publictendersscotland.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk and search for project Code 4043 under ITTs Open to All Suppliers. Please use the Search/Filter function, then select Project Code from the dropdown. Please note that once you have expressed interest in the ITT it will move to your My ITTs area.
For further information on using PCS-Tender, please read the Supplier Response Guide:https://www.publictendersscotland.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/esop/pts-host/public/pts/supplierhelppage/PCS-TSupplierResponseGuide.pdf
If you have already registered on Public Contracts Scotland and PCS-Tender and paired your accounts you can access PCS-Tender through your Public Contracts Scotland Control Panel.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
72000000, 80533000, 72400000, 72320000, 72222300, 72230000, 72250000
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
Range: between 1 600 000 and 3 200 000 GBP
II.2.2)Information about options
Description of these options: The contract duration will be 60 months, with the option to extend for a period or periods up to a further 60 months.
II.2.3)Information about renewals
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.1)Deposits and guarantees required:
III.1.3)Legal form to be taken by the group of economic operators to whom the contract is to be awarded:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(6) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established.
(7) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
As stated in the Invitation to Tender Documentation, Candidates may be excluded in accordance with Regulation 23 of the Public Contracts (Scotland) Regulation 2012.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
(1) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
As stated in the invitation to tender documents.
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required:
Service Providers must be a registered TED eSender by Service Commencement Date.
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.8)Conditions for opening of tenders
Date: 3.9.2015 – 12:00
Floor 1, Europa Building, 450 Argyle Street, Glasgow, G2 8LG
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.4.2)Lodging of appeals
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: