50 Desktop Computers – Request for Quotation
We require quotations to supply 50 new desktop computers for use in classrooms and offices.
- Computer equipment and supplies – 30200000
Location of contract
Value of contract
27 June 2018
10 July 2018
Contract start date
11 July 2018
Contract end date
27 July 2018
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
We require quotations to supply 50 new desktop computers for use in classrooms & offices.
Some rooms have limited space so a small desk “footprint” is key. Small form factor, All-in-ones or slim freestanding models are highly preferred.
Hardware / Drivers needs to be compatible with Microsoft Windows 10 64bit.
Keeping to the agreed delivery date is of highest importance.
We may wish to order more computers so please also quote an option for how much it would cost for each additional unit.
PREFERRED STYLES IN ORDER
1. A Combined PC & Monitor stand.
3. A Small compact PC & separate monitor.
We do not require:
o Mid-Towers or larger cases
o Apple Macs
o Laptop / Notebook / Tablets
o Open frame or glass window cases
o Water cooled systems
o Loud idle running fans
o Refurbed / 2nd Hand equipment
• Intel System (Aiming for a mid-range system).
• Intel i5 Processor 6 or 7th Gen.
• 16GB Fast None ECC Memory.
• On board HD graphics.
• 1x SSD 2.5 or M.2 250-480GB
• 1x DVD+/-RW Drive.
• 21.5in (22″) widescreen monitor, 1980×1080, with connector ports that match PC graphic ports. The Monitor must be able to tilt. (up/down/rotate are not essential)
• On board NIC 1GB speed.
• On board Sound.
• The Mic & Headphone jack need to be easily accessible for daily use (not rear only).
• At least x4 USBs – with a couple of the USB ports that are user accessible for daily use.
• USB Keyboard UK
• USB Optical Scroll Mouse.
• All the required power & video leads etc.
• No specific operating system needs to be installed. However, the cheapest Microsoft windows OS can be preinstalled if necessary. We have a Microsoft Campus Agreement and the PC’s will be wiped and re-imaged with Windows 10.
• No other software is required or needs to be preinstalled.
• Basic 1yr Warranty
SUPPORT SERVICES (if available, itemised on quote)
• Do you offer disk imaging/cloning service?
• Do you offer an unboxing service?
• Do you offer a PC recycling service?
• Do you offer pre-set BIOS i.e. setting passwords, PXE boot order etc.?
DELIVERY OF GOODS
• Please indicate on the tender the time to build and deliver the computers.
• We prefer a single delivery, but part-shipments are acceptable within the delivery window.
• We can accept palletised goods, but the delivery vehicle must come with a tail lift and pallet truck as we do not have a raised delivery bay or folk lift vehicle.
• You must guarantee a delivery date of all PCs to within the required delivery window below.
From Monday 23rd July to Friday 27th July otherwise you will not meet the tender requirements.
RETURN OF THE TENDER
Please return completed tenders via e-mail to :
by 9am on Tuesday 10th July 2018.
About the buyer
Desktop Computers 2018 Specification
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.