Access Control and CCTV Installation Services Wolverhampton
This contract will provide Wolverhampton Homes with a 24/7 repair and maintenance contract for all automatic door openers, manual/electronic roller shutters, car park barriers, door entry.
WH/PS161/S4 Access Control, Door Entry and CCTV Installation, Maintenance and Repair Services
This contract will provide Wolverhampton Homes with a 24/7 repair and maintenance contract for all automatic door openers, manual/electronic roller shutters, car park barriers, door entry, concierge, concierge control room furniture, and CCTV systems on our estates or offices across the City of Wolverhampton. The contract will deliver an effective, reliable and professional service to for all tenants and leaseholders throughout the term.
This contract requires the following:
•Planned preventative maintenance to all automatic door openers, manual/electronic roller shutters, car park barriers, CCTV (including display screens), control room and associated systems, door entry and network connections on 48 high rise blocks, 800 medium/ low rise blocks and 7 offices across Wolverhampton.
•24/7 repairs and reactive maintenance to all automatic door openers, manual/ electronic roller shutters, car park barriers, CCTV (including display screens),control room and associated systems, door entry and network connections across 48 high rise blocks, 800 medium/low rise blocks and 7 offices across Wolverhampton
•On an adhoc basis, the supply and installation of new front and rear entrance doors and screens, including door entry access with networks connections and associated equipment to flats and maisonettes, and the installation of door intercoms to individual flat entrances, with an integrated access controlled audio entry system.
•On an adhoc basis, the provision of additional CCTV systems integrated into the CCTV control room, including Capital upgrade, network connections, remote access control, door entry, intruder and social community alarms
This contract will be for a period of 4 years with a possible extension of 2 years, renewable annually, subject to the satisfactory performance of the winning contractor and the strategic direction of Wolverhampton Homes.
The overall expected capital expenditure is budgeted to be £550k per annum, split between CCTV and door entry works. £250k has been budgeted for repair and maintenance related works.
It is anticipated that the Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006 (TUPE Regulations) will apply in respect of the award of the Contract, and that for the purposes of those Regulations, the undertaking concerned (or any relevant part of the undertaking) shall transfer the Contractor on the commencement of the Contract.
Further information shall be given to Potential Providers at Invitation to Tender Stage.
The winning contractor will be required to assist Wolverhampton Homes in its objective to build stronger and better communities. Accordingly, the Contractor will be required to actively participate in achieving these objectives and contract performance conditions may relate to social and environmental considerations. The criteria which evaluate the manner in which the contractor will meet these requirements may be included within the contract award criteria.
Further details are to be provided in the Invitation to Tender documentation.
All Tenderers must meet the following Pre-Qualification requirements:
• All Tenderers must be CHAS or equivalent Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) compliant.
• All Tenderers must be registered on Constructionline and have a Contract Notation of at least £800k in an appropriate Category. This is based on the estimated annual cost of the contract.
• All Tenderers must have Public Liability Insurance of at least £5 million.
• All Tenderers must receive satisfactory references from at least 2 previous contracts of a similar nature and value to this requirement. Referees will be asked to give Tenderers a total score out of 10 based on their complete delivery of the contract in question, a score below 6 will result in a ‘fail’ for that question.
• All Tenderers must be registered as a member of the National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting (NICEIC) or equivalent approved body.
• All Tenderers must provide satisfactory evidence that subcontractors that may be used in relation to this contract are a registered member of National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting (NICEIC), hold the relevant Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) certificate and hold the required Insurance levels for this contract.
Closing Date: 31/03/2015
Posted by: Gemma Penn – Procurement Officer, Wolverhampton Homes
Tel: 01902 552831