Accredited Providers List for Training Services – Luton Council
To provide training to Luton Borough Council staff. Multiple Lots.
United Kingdom-Luton: Training services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name and addresses
Town Hall, George Street
Contact person: Ms Freya Casemore
Telephone: +44 1582548083
NUTS code: UKH21
I.2)Information about joint procurement
I.4)Type of the contracting authority
Section II: Object
Accredited Providers List for Training Services
II.1.2)Main CPV code
II.1.3)Type of contract
Luton borough council’s workforce and organisational development team along with Luton Adult Learning are seeking a number of training providers to provide training to Luton Borough Council staff, some of our partner agencies and learners across multiple locations.
This tender will be broken down into 90 lots.
II.1.5)Estimated total value
II.1.6)Information about lots
II.2.2)Additional CPV code(s)
II.2.3)Place of performance
II.2.4)Description of the procurement:
1) Analysis and Assessment.
2) Achieving Best Evidence.
3) Charing Adults Safeguarding Meetings.
4) Attachment and Resilience in Young People.
5) Autism Training. 6 Bereavement and Loss in Adults.
7) Bereavement and Loss in Young People.
8) Care Act Assessment and National Eligibility Criteria.
9) Managing Challenging Behaviour.
10) Continuing Health Care.
11) Child Development.
12) Managing Condition Led Challenging Behaviour.
13) Commercial Awareness.
14 Care Planning.
15) Court Room Skills.
16) Chairing Safeguarding Children’s Meetings.
17) Working with Families in a Culturally Sensitive Way.
18) Communication with Children.
19) Dementia Training:
— dementia awareness,
— working with and supporting people with dementia;
20) Evidencing the Voice of the Child.
21) Food Safety.
22) Family Group Conference.
23) Leadership and Management:
(a) strategic thinking and decision making;
(b) partnership and collaborative working at a strategic level.
24) Lift Story Work.
26) Mental Capacity.
28) Mental Health Awareness, 29IT Suite.
30) Moving and Handling.
31) Positive Risk Taking.
32) Safeguarding Adults Responding to Reports and Concerns of Abuse.
33) Self-Harm in Children and Adults.
34) Safeguarding Adults and Self Neglect.
35) Reflective Supervision.
36) Violence and Aggression:
(a) violence and aggression awareness — community;
(b) violence and aggression awareness — social care;
(c) violence and aggression awareness — workplace d.violence and aggression — personal safety techniques.
37) Assistant Accounting Standard Apprenticeship Standard Level 3.
38) Professional Accounting/Taxation Technician Apprenticeship Standard Level 4.
39) Accountancy/Taxation Professional Apprenticeship Standard Level 7.
40) Activity Leadership Apprenticeship Framework.
41) Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship Standard L2.
42) Lead Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship Standard L3.
43) Associate Project Manager L4 Apprenticeship Standard.
44) Business Administrator L3 Apprenticeship Standard.
45) Schools Business Professional L4 Apprenticeship Standard.
46) Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship L6.
47) Chartered Surveyor Degree Apprenticeship L6.
48) Intermediate Children’s and Young Peoples Workforce Apprenticeship Framework L2.
49) Advanced Children’s and Young Peoples Workforce Apprenticeship Framework L3.
50) Construction Management Higher Apprenticeship Frameworks Levels 4, 5 and 6.
51) Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard L2.
52) Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship Standard L3.
53) Data Analyst Apprenticeship Standard L4.
54) Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard Level 3.
55) Electrical, Electronic Product Service and Installation Engineer Apprenticeship Standard L3.
56) Horticulture and Landscape Operative Apprenticeship Standard L2.
57) Horticulture Apprenticeship Framework L2 and L3.
58) Facilities Management Apprenticeship Framework L2.
59) Facilities Management Supervisor Apprenticeship Standard L3.
60) Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship Standard L3.
61) Housing/Property Management Apprenticeship Standard L3.
63) HR Consultant/Partner Apprenticeship Standard L5.
64) HR Support Apprenticeship Standard L3.
65) Intelligence Analyst Apprenticeship Standard L4.
66) Leisure Operations Intermediate Apprenticeship Framework L2.
67) Leisure Management Advanced Apprenticeship L3.
68) Large Goods Vehicle (LGV) Driver Apprenticeship Standard L2.
69) Team Leading Intermediate Level Apprenticeship Framework.
70) Team leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship Standard L3.
II.2.7)Duration of the contract, framework agreement or dynamic purchasing system
Extension option of 2 years.
II.2.10)Information about variants
II.2.11)Information about options
II.2.13)Information about European Union funds
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.2)Economic and financial standing
III.1.3)Technical and professional ability
III.2.3)Information about staff responsible for the performance of the contract
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.8)Information about the Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
IV.2.2)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.2.4)Languages in which tenders or requests to participate may be submitted:
IV.2.7)Conditions for opening of tenders
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.1)Information about recurrence
VI.2)Information about electronic workflows
VI.4.2)Body responsible for mediation procedures
VI.4.4)Service from which information about the review procedure may be obtained
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: