Advice Skills Academy Preferred Suppliers List
The project will: develop a calendar of training opportunities to meet the needs of staff.
Construction and Real Estate, Printing and Publishing, Education
Location of contract
Value of contract
29 August 2017
18 September 2017
Contract start date
02 October 2017
Contract end date
30 September 2019
The Advice Skills Academy (ASA) is a European Social Fund (ESF) funded project, running October 2016 to September 2019 (subject to change control approval), which will develop a co-ordinated approach to identifying learning and development needs of staff within local Citizens Advice services in the Liverpool City Region (LCR). The project will: develop a calendar of training opportunities to meet the needs of staff, including internal Citizens Advice delivery, and externally procured delivery; identify other learning and development opportunities, including e-learning, coaching and mentoring; and support the development of learning organisations that are responsive to the needs of staff, volunteers, and their learning, development and progression goals.
The project has been developed to:
• Address higher level skills shortages in specialist advice services
• Provide training and support for people within the workforce to improve skills, knowledge, progression and productivity
• Provide a training and support route for disadvantaged groups seeking to access further job opportunities in the sector
• Improve management, leadership and progression capacity
• Promote equality by improving the progression prospects of women within the workforce
ASA are looking to create a Preferred Suppliers List, in order to procure the delivery of goods or services for the project up to a total budget value of £30,200. This Application form is to be used for applying to be entered onto the Preferred Suppliers List for ASA. For full details of the ASA procurement processes, please see the ASA Procurement Framework document.
The Women’s Organisation is the accountable body for this Programme.
About the buyer
54 St James Street
For further information
ASA Tender Brief and Reponse document
ASA Procurement Framework Document
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided