Aerial Photography Services Contract
Oblique aerial photography of the North West coastline.
- Sefton Council
- Oblique aerial photography of the North West coastline
- The photography should show the coastline/estuary bank and/or defences/groynes/piers/outfalls etc and any intertidal features such as salt marsh and mud flats. Please see Fig 1, Fig 2 and Fig 3.
- The photography should preferably be taken an hour either side of low tide to show the maximum area of beach.
- Surveys should be flown when low tide level do not exceed 3.00m on Liverpool tide table provided.
- Due to coastline differences certain areas should be pictured at the lower low tides. These areas are the stretches around
- Hilbre Island (318538 387874),
- Blackpool (330532 431524) to Fleetwood (333852 448536),
- Heysham (339672 460015) to Morecambe (345891 465836) and
- Walney Island (323396 462567) to Skinburness (312839 556078).
- The photography should be completed before the end of November 2015.
- Both banks of estuary to be photographed
- Photographs to be taken approximately every 100m along the coastline/bank roughly perpendicular to the coastline/bank
- The images should be of the highest possible resolution of the equipment
- Images should be provided digitally as jpegs on an external hard drive.
- A reference file that has either the coordinates of the place where the photograph was taken and the bearing or the location of the centre point of what the photograph is taken of.
- UK Gemini metadata xml and/or html form to be completed for the survey, a separated form for each day of survey. Details of the UK Gemini standard and a tool for creating xml/html files can be found at http://www.agi.org.uk/storage/standards/uk-gemini/GEMINI2_1_published.pdf
- Full and complete copyright to North West and North Wales Coastal Group
- Mr Stuart Bate
- Email Address:
- 0151 934 4288
- 0151 934 4579
- 7th Floor Merton House
- 13/08/2015 12:30
- 28/08/2015 12:00
- 3 (months)
- 0 (months)