Approved Electrical Suppliers for Grimsby Institute Of Further and Higher Education
The Group invites all suitably equipped companies to tender for one of three electrical contractor positions for its preferred supplier list.
- Repair and maintenance services of electrical building installations – 50711000
Location of contract
Yorkshire and The Humber
Value of contract
21 March 2019
15 April 2019
Contract start date
13 May 2019
Contract end date
12 March 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Grimsby Institute of Further and Higher Education (GIFHE) is multi campus further and higher education business, with a number of sites within North East Lincolnshire and East Lindsey which will be covered by this contract.
The Group invites all suitably equipped companies to tender for one of three electrical contractor positions for its preferred supplier list as follows;
• Work cannot be guaranteed throughout this tender period
• Works will be for smaller scale construction/refurbishment/repair works under £20,000
• All works will be measured and valued in accordance with tendered labour rates and percentage mark up on materials/plant.
• The Contractor will be responsible for submitting to the Contract Administrator an assessment of cost based upon this format within 7 days of the works being instructed of a value under £3,000
• All works under £3,000 will be appointed to one of the successful contractors on a rotation basis to ensure a fair and even spread of work.
• All appointed framework Contractors will be asked to submit a valuation for any works in excess of £3,000 but below £20,000.
• This tender will cover the Lincolnshire portfolio of sites and does not include the campus sites at Scarborough in North Yorkshire. Please see site list in Appendix 6.
About the buyer
In Tend Purchasing Portal
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.