Artwork and Graphic Design Contract – Best of Barnsley
Graphic artworks depicting selected persons from the Borough of Barnsley.
- Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council
- Best of Barnsley
- The aim of ‘Best of Barnsley’ is to celebrate and commemorate individuals from Barnsley who have made significant contributions or achievements in their lives which have received acknowledgement and recognition at national or international level.
Through banners, vinyls and hoardings, these people will then be presented in graphic format within the Town Centre in areas of the highest footfall over the busiest periods of the year, including summer holidays and Christmas shopping. There should also be mobile web access to an online archive with further content and possible a/v display of the content.
Expressions of interest are invited from creative practitioners with the relevant skills and experience to deliver the following;
- Graphic artworks depicting selected persons from the Borough of Barnsley
- Fabrication and installation of temporary artwork to be situated in Barnsley town centre such as window vinyls, hoardings, lamppost banners, etc.
- Online content to support the public realm artworks
- Engagement sessions with community and project working group
- Mr Kevin Wallace
- Email Address:
- Westgate Plaza One
- 04/04/2016 12:18
- 20/04/2016 12:00
- 7 (months)
- 1 (months)