Asbestos Surveying and Inspection Tender
Asbestos – Analytical, Surveying, Inspection and Consultancy Services.
United Kingdom-Tonypandy: Technical testing, analysis and consultancy services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Coleg y Cymoedd
Rhondda Campus, Pontrhondda Road, LLwynypia
Contact point(s): Finance
For the attention of: Colin Edwards
CF40 2TQ Tonypandy
Telephone: +44 1443653606
General address of the contracting authority: www.cymoedd.ac.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.sell2wales.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA0284
Electronic access to information: www.sell2wales.gov.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 1: Maintenance and repair services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Coleg y Cymoedd, Ystrad Mynach Campus, Twyn Road, Ystrad Mynach, Hengoed, CF82 7XR.
NUTS code UKL15
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
1. Supplying analytical consultancy to Coleg y Cymoedd covering the following areas:
— Air monitoring,
— Bulk sampling,
— Management surveys,
— Refurbishment surveys,
— Demolition surveys,
2. Periodic monitoring of known asbestos within Coleg y Cymoedd’s properties,
3. Acting as Coleg y Cymoedd’s analytical specialist during any asbestos removal works and the reporting of any asbestos removal,
4. Producing reports for all aspects of analytical works on Coleg y Cymoedd’s properties to include:
— Air monitoring to Coleg y Cymoedd’s specifications;
— Bulk samples to Coleg y Cymoedd’s specifications;
— Management surveys to Coleg y Cymoedd’s specifications;
— Refurbishment surveys to Coleg y Cymoedd’s specifications;
— Demolition surveys to Coleg y Cymoedd’s specifications;
— Conclusion of works reports after asbestos removals to Coleg y Cymoedd’s specifications,
5. Provision of a web-enabled Asbestos Management and the loading of all survey and other asbestos management information onto this system,
6. Technical consultancy advice/support on prioritising and progressing Asbestos action plan,
7. The project management element of any asbestos removal works undertaken,
8. The writing of specifications for future asbestos removal works.
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information, please visit the Sell2Wales web site at:http://www.sell2wales.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=31788
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
71600000, 71632000, 71355000, 71630000
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
II.2.2)Information about options
II.2.3)Information about renewals
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established.
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
III.3.2)Staff responsible for the execution of the service
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.8)Conditions for opening of tenders
Date: 13.11.2015 – 13:00
Coleg y Cymoedd, Nantgarw Campus.
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: