BBC Countryfile Calendar Design and Production Contract
Each series Countryfile runs a photographic competition for its viewers, the prize being a place in the Countryfile Calendar.
Materials and Products, Printing and Publishing
Location of contract
Value of contract
28 February 2017
22 March 2017
Contract start date
13 April 2017
Contract end date
12 April 2021
The requirement is summarised below:-
– Each series Countryfile runs a photographic competition for its viewers, the prize being a place in the Countryfile Calendar
– A previously agreed proportion of the proceeds are donated directly to BBC Children in Need. In the region of 450 000 calendars were sold in 2016, raising in excess of 2 000 000 GBP for BBC Children in Need
– The Countryfile Calendar front cover has the photograph from the year’s winning entrant, followed by a 13 month calendar year with each month having a winners photograph, along with a smaller box for a runner up photograph as well as the calendar for that month.
– The back cover of the calendar has a message from the year’s judges.
– The purpose of this tender is to identify a supplier for the design and production of the Countryfile Calendar, to work in partnership, to implement and supply all aspects involved in management and production of said Calendar from concept to completion.
About the buyer
Broadcasting House, Portland Place
BravoSolution eSourcing Portal
Please register your interest in this project by taking the following steps: 1 – Register your company on the BravoSolution e-Tendering portal (this is only required once): 1.1 – Go to https://bbc.bravosolution.co.uk. 1.2 – Click the link on the login page to Register. 1.3 – Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘Continue’. 1.4 – Enter your correct business and user details. 1.5 – Note the username you chose and click ‘Save’ when complete. 1.6 – You will shortly receive an email with your temporary password. 2 – Express an Interest in the tender: 2.1 – Login to the portal with the username/password. 2.2 – Click the ‘PQQs / ITTs Open To All Suppliers’ link. (These are Pre-Qualification Questionnaires or Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier). 2.3 – Click on the relevant PQQ/ ITT to access the content. 2.4 – Click the ‘Express Interest’ button at the top of the page. This will move the PQQ /ITT into your ‘My PQQs/ My ITTs’ page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only. 2.5 – You can now access any attachments by clicking ‘Buyer Attachments’ in the ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’ box. 3. Responding to the tender: 3.1 – Click ‘My Response’ under ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’, you can choose to ‘Create Response’ or to ‘Decline to Respond’ (please give a reason if declining). 3.2 – You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification. 3.3 – Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the PQQ/ ITT There may be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available). 3.4 – You must then submit your reply using the ‘Submit Response’ button at the top of the page. If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the Bravo e-Tendering help desk.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided.