Bid Writing Support Contract Wolverhampton
This requirement is split into 12 Lots.
- Project management consultancy services – 72224000
- Business development consultancy services – 79411100
- Evaluation consultancy services – 79419000
Location of contract
Value of contract
25 September 2018
16 October 2018
Contract start date
01 November 2018
Contract end date
31 October 2020
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The University of Wolverhampton (the University) employs the Project Support Office (PSO) to support University staff in all stages of bidding and project management, from identifying potential funding streams to project closure and audit.
Currently, the Project Bidding Development Team supports approximately 400 bids per year, to over 100 different funding streams, and the Economic Partnerships and Growth Support Team oversees a portfolio of mainly regional projects worth over £35 million.
This requirement is split into twelve (12) Lots; Tenderers have the opportunity to provide a submission on any/all of the following Lots:
– Strength in Places fund
– Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund
– Global Challenges Research Fund
– Research Councils
– Research England
– Newton Fund
– Other opportunities from UKRI
– Major Charities and Trusts, including Leverhulme, Royal Society, British Academy, The Wellcome Trust
– Horizon 2020
– European Structural Investment Funds (European Regional Development Funds and European Social Funds)
The highest scoring 6 Tenderers will be awarded on to each Lot. For each call off agreement under the Framework, all 6 Service providers will be invited to submit a quotation.
Mandatory requirements include:
The requirements here include:
• The successful bidders must have in depth knowledge of the funding streams/funders they wish to support (including how they are designed, their purpose, funder rules and regulations, funder implementation expectations and access to examples of good / previous practice)
• Successful bidders must have a proven track record in bidding for and securing funds from the funding streams/funders indicated within the last five years (or their precursors, where relevant)
• The successful bidders must comply with IR35 Regulations
Tender documents can be found at www.wlv.bravosolution.co.uk
About the buyer
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.