Boiler Replacement Works
Boiler Replacement Works
City and County of Swansea. Procurer reference: CCS/RGN/038/11
The intention is to let a framework arrangement to enable the City & County of Swansea to contract with successful contractors for the Provision of Labour to carry out the replacement of Boilers for the Housing stock held within the boundary.
The Council invites tenders for the establishment of a framework agreement in respect of certain Works more particularly described in the Specification. The intention is to select 5 (Five) Contractor/s to go onto the Council’s framework.
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
42160000 – Boiler installations.
Most economically advantageous tender in terms of:1. Most economically advantageous tender in terms of:
3. 1st stage – Supplier Suitability Questionnaire
6. Tenders will be assessed on the following criteria as identified in the Supplier Suitability Questionnaire. The minimum standard threshold for each question is detailed in the Instructions to tender and general information document for the selection criteria listed below.
8. Section A Company Information
9. Section B – Supplier Capability
10. Section C- Health & Safety
11. Section D- Public Liability and Employers Liability Insurances
14. Those Tenders which meet all of the minimum standards will then be evaluated against the award criteria in stage 2.
16. Where Pass/ Fail criteria is stated, the following scoring methodology will apply:
18. Pass- Information provided as required and sufficient to indicate that there would be no risk or an acceptable level of risk if the Authority were to award a contract”
20. Fail – Information not provided or demonstrates that the level of risk associated with awarding a contract is unacceptably high.
22. Stage Two- Award criteria
24. Quality – 20% – broken down as follows within a Method Statement:-
26. 1) Quality – a) – 25% b) – 25%
27. 2) Health and Safety (In relation to the performance of the contract) – 25%
28. 3) Waste – 25%
30. Price – 80%
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
This will be a TWO stage evaluation process
1st Stage – The supplier will be required to complete a Supplier Suitability Questionnaire
2nd Stage – Evaluation of the suppliers Bid, which will include the Method Statement and variance of +or- % against a schedule of rates.
To assist you in locating the tender on the E Tender Wales Portal, the project code is: 22279
Suppliers Instructions How to express interest in this Tender
1. Register your company on the etenderwales portal (this is only required once)
– Browse to the eSourcing Portal: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
– Click the “Suppliers register here” link
– Enter your correct business and user details
– Note the username you chose and click “Save” when complete
– You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure)
– Agree to the terms and conditions and click “continue”
2. Express an Interest in the Project
– Login to the portal with the username/password
– Click the “ITTs Open to All Suppliers” link. (These are Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier)
– Click on the relevant ITT to access the content.
– Click the “Express Interest” button in the “Actions” box on the left-hand side of the page.
– This will move the ITT into your “My ITTs” page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only)
– Click on the ITT code, you can now access any attachments by clicking the “Settings and Buyer Attachments” in the “Actions” box
3. Responding to the tender
– You can now choose to “Reply” or “Reject” (please give a reason if rejecting)
– You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification
– Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the ITT
– There may be a mixture of online & offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available)
If you require any further assistance use the online help, or the BravoSolution help desk is available Mon – Fri (8am – 6pm) on:
– email: [email protected]
– Phone: 0800 368 4850/ Fax: 020 7080 0480
Under this procurement the contractor will be required to support the contracting authority’s economic and social regeneration objectives. Accordingly contract performance conditions may relate in particular to social and environmental considerations
The supplier Development Service provides ”free; practical assistance to small and medium-sized businesses in Wales to help understand the procurement process, and provide hints/tips/guidance on how to tender for opportunities.
Further information may be found on the following website:
www.cbsa.org.uk/- WG Government Support- Business Support Service or by contacting the local Supplier Champion Alan Doyle on 01554 779910 or email [email protected]