Bolton at Home Meet the Buyer Event
This is an open invitation to all suppliers and potential suppliers including 3rd sector and social enterprises in Bolton and the local area to come along to Bolton at Home’s Meet the Buyer event.
- Bolton at Home
- *Bolton at Home Meet the Buyer Event – Breakfast morning 22nd October 2015 open invitation*
- This is an open invitation to all suppliers and potential suppliers including 3rd sector and social enterprises in Bolton and the local area to come along to Bolton at Home’s Meet the Buyer event.
Bolton at Home – Meet the Buyer Event
Thursday 22nd October 2015
Toby Carvery, Crompton Way, Bolton, BL1 8TJ
10:00am presentation start until 12:00 Noon
Bolton at Home would like to introduce themselves and provide information on how we will be tendering out future opportunities using The Chest online web portal. This system enables both existing and new suppliers & contractors to view all forthcoming contract opportunities for Bolton at Home and other housing associations and councils in the North West via a singular portal.
- Introduction to the organisation and our Mission Statement
- Key statistics and principles
- Social Value within Procurement
- Responsible Procurement
- Registering on the Chest
- Demonstration of the system and searching opportunities
- Areas covered will be Works, Services & Goods
- Question and Answer session
Tea, coffee, refreshments and breakfast sandwiches will be served throughout the morning.
Due to demand, unfortunately we are only limited to one place per organisation.
***If you would like to attend, please use the ‘expression of interest’ function and please also firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance.***
Many thanks and we look forward to meeting you
Bolton at Home
- Ms Procurement Hub
- Email Address:
- 01204 328000
- 98 Waters Meeting Road
- 30/09/2015 11:00
- 16/10/2015 16:00
- 0 (months)
- 0 (months)