British High Commission Event Management Contract
Coordinate the 2019 UK/Jamaica Fair to include full event set-up and pull-down of venue.
- Entertainment services – 92300000
Location of contract
Value of contract
31 December 2018
11 January 2019
Contract start date
16 January 2019
Contract end date
12 February 2019
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The British High Commission – Kingston is seeking a qualified event management firm that has capacity
to undertake the following:
– Coordinate the 2019 UK/Jamaica Fair to include full event set-up and pull-down of venue
– Be able to coordinate and lead on invitation delivery; manage guest list and guest access to event
– Engage in sponsorship management
– Has demonstrable experience with social media coverage and media relations
– Has demonstrable experience executing large scale, high guest count events
– Has capacity to create bespoke images, design and venue features in line with theme (Innovation UK)
of the event
The 2019 UK/Jamaica Fair should highlight the innovation of the United Kingdom with the theme displayed
throughout the venue highlighting the modern UK, showcasing emerging and new trends across the UK
as it relates to technology; food & drink; education; environment and culture.
Oral presentation – 8th January
Proposal submission – 11th January
Bid confirmation – 15th January
Project start – 16th January (weekly updates) Venue set up – 5th February
Event – 9th February
Pull Down – 9th – 12th February
Please set out your proposed costs under the following headings:
Venue (set up/décor/pull down)
Guest management system
Professional management fee
Your quote must be received by 17:00 on 11th January. It should constitute once copy in Excel format and one in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org suing the title: RFQ Response – BHCKIN-2019/1
About the buyer
28 Trafalgar Road
Kingston 10 Jamaica
2019 UK/Jamaica Fair Specifications
Supplier Risk Assessment
Quality Standards and Key Performance Indicators:
– Adhering to FCO’s Health & Safety Standards
– Adhering to brand integrity of the British High Commission
– Adhering to the British High Commission security protocols
– Adhering to agreed timelines
– Timely and effective communication
– Timely delivery of physical targets
Security and confidentiality:
1 .All persons (including sub-contractors) and vehicles entering the compound must be logged/notified with our
Security Team .
2. No weapons are allowed on the compound.
3.All persons are expected to adhere to Data Protection confidentiality. No communications should be shared
with third parties without express consent.
4. No photographs may be taken without express consent.
Dependencies and assumptions:
Access to the compound between the hours of 8:00 and 16:30 Monday to Friday may be given upon request.
During the week of 3rd February leading up to the event, the compound may be accessed up to 22:00.
Changes and Variations to this contract will be notified in writing up to 31st January 2019.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.