Business to Business and Business to Consumer Telemarketing Services for Royal Mail
Royal Mail has the occasional need for the supply of telephone services for various purposes such as lead qualification, telemarketing, data capture, telesales, research and other services (hereinafter referred to as Telemarketing Services).
United Kingdom-London: Advertising and marketing services
Contract notice – utilities
Section I: Contracting entity
Royal Mail Group Ltd
185 Farringdon Road
For the attention of: Mohini Patel
EC1A 1BB London
Telephone: +44 7841565122
General address of the contracting entity: www.royalmailgroup.com
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.royalmailgroup.com/our-businesses/ukpil/suppliers/contract-opportunities
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: http://www.royalmailgroup.com/our-businesses/ukpil/suppliers/contract-opportunities
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 13: Advertising services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: UK.
NUTS code UK
maximum number of participants to the framework agreement envisaged: 2
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in years: 4
Estimated total value of purchases for the entire duration of the framework agreement
Estimated value excluding VAT
Range: between 1 and 2 500 000 GBP
Frequency and value of the contracts to be awarded: Frequency and value of the contracts to be awarded: Precise quantities are unknown and will depend on the number of economic operators appointed and Royal Mail’s requirements during the term.
79340000, 79341100, 79341200, 79342000, 79342200, 79342100
Estimated value excluding VAT
Range: between 1 and 2 500 000 GBP
Description of these options: The Initial Term of the framework will be 2 years (reviewed on an annual basis). Royal Mail will then have the option to extend the framework by up to 2 further years in any increments.
Number of possible renewals: 2
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
To evidence the fact that they are suitably skilled and experienced in the supply of B2B telemarketing services,Economic Operators are required to:
1)Have at least 10 (ten) telephone agents, who are permanent or long-term contracting staff members, currently engaged on B2B telemarketing activity,
2) Have an annual income from B2B telemarketing activity of not less than 500,000 GBP.
Section IV: Procedure
Some candidates have already been selected (if appropriate under certain types of negotiated procedures): no
Additional information about electronic auction: An electronic auction (e-auction) may be used to award all or part of the requirements. The use of e-auctions may also be an option as part of any mini competition process.
Section VI: Complementary information
Please read ALL of the following information carefully.
Important: Before expressing interest in this procurement, please read Section III.2 and check that you meet the minimum conditions for participation. In particular please check your compliance with sections III.2.2 (Economic and financial capacity). Please DO NOT express interest if you can not meet the minimum conditions for participation.
1. Expression of Interest (EOI):- please ensure that you submit an expression of interest promptly so that your details can be populated in the Royal Mail Group Electronic Sourcing system (E-Sourcing). This is a necessary first step in order for you to be able to respond to the PQQ. 2. To formally submit an EOI you must firstly download the Applicant Details Spreadsheet (Excel file) located on the Royal Mail Group Website at: http://www.royalmailgroup.com/our-suppliers/contract-opportunities
3. The Applicant Details Spreadsheet should be completed with the details of your organisation. The spreadsheet format should not be amended in any way. Mandatory information required to be added to the spreadsheet is: Organisation name; Contact Telephone Number for your organisation; First name of the person who will complete the PQQ; Surname of the person who will complete the PQQ; Contact number for the person who will complete the PQQ; Email address of the person who will be completing the PQQ. Please also complete as much of the non-mandatory information as possible.
4. Following completion of your Applicant Details Spreadsheet, please email the spreadsheet to Mohini Patel at email@example.com
5. You will THEN be sent information on how to access the PQQ. The PQQ will be managed using the RMG Electronic Sourcing System (ESourcing).
6. The Pre Qualification Questionnaire is accessed via ESourcing. You will need to receive 2 emails in order to participate. Once you have submitted your completed Applicant Details Spreadsheet you will be provided with your FIRST email (within 48 hours Monday – Friday) which is a log-on to ESourcing, these log-on details shall arrive via RMG@frictionless.com and headed Royal Mail Group RFX. (Please do not email this site unless instructed to do so). On receipt of your log-on information you will then be sent a SECOND email (within 24 hours Monday to Friday) from RMG@frictionless.com or RMG, Inviting you to participate in the PQQ. It is at this point that you will be able to fully access the PQQ and start to complete it.
7. The PQQ will close as noted in IV.3.4. Please note: Your log-on will not be activated until you are formally invited to participate, so please do not try to log-on before you are invited to do so, since your access will be denied.
8. Client Software Requirements for ESourcing:
Your Windows operating system must support the following client software: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 SP2, Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, or Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 – NOTE: Charts are supported in Adobe Flash format and JPEG. Dashboards are supported only in Flash format. Charts
and dashboards in Flash format are supported only on 32-bit Java environment and 32-bit browsers, and are disabled on 64-bit browsers. If you run SAP Sourcing on 64-bit Java environment, you must set the chart format EN Standard form 05 – Contract notice – utilities 11 / 15 to JPEG. Note: MAC Users – The latest version of Internet Explorer for MAC is 5.2.3, therefore MAC does not support SAP E-Sourcing Version 7.0. We may require suppliers to supplement or clarify the information submitted in the PQQ and may also undertake its own audit of the supplier to verify the information provided. Section III.2 – Requests to participate must be made by supplying all of the information which is set out in III.2 above. This information must be supplied by
the date and time specified in IV.3.4 above. The Contracting Authority may require suppliers to supplement or clarify the information submitted under III.2 above and may also undertake our own audit of the supplier to verify the information provided. All communications must be made through Mohini Patel using the details provided in I.1 above. Royal Mail Group will use its eSourcing Tool to conduct the procurement process and instructions will be provided to all Applicants. Tenders and all supporting documentation for the contract must be priced in sterling (unless otherwise specified in the contract documents) and written in English. Any agreement entered into will be considered a contract made in England according to English law and bidders will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
see VI.4.2 below
see VI.4.2 above