Chartered Surveyor Required for Halton Council
A RICS Chartered Surveyor is required to act on behalf of HBC, as tenant, with regards to a dilapidation claim in respect of the above property.
- Halton Borough Council
- Building Consultancy Services – Dilapidation Claim
- Halton Borough Council (HBC) is a tenant in a Commercial Office Building, namely Ashley House, Victoria Road, Widnes which is being vacated.
A RICS Chartered Surveyor is required to act on behalf of HBC, as tenant, with regards to a dilapidation claim in respect of the above property. The successful tenderer will need to respond to the landlord on behalf of HBC.
The Consultant would be expected to be available to complete this claim as soon as possible. Estimated start date is Monday 27th April 2015. The contract will expire when the dilapidation claim has been settled and all actions have been completed and approved by HBC.
The Successful Consultant will be: –
· A Registered Member of RICS (The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors)
· Have extensive experience of dealing with dilapidation claims
· Be fully conversant with the law of dilapidations
· Able to deal successfully with claims
· Capable of Negotiating with Landlords and their Agents
· Successful in taking claims through to satisfactory conclusion
Deadline for submission of completed Request for Quotation documents is 3pm on Friday 17th April 2015.
Please raise any queries via the Question and Answer facility by 3pm on Wed 15th April 2015.
- Ms Alexandra Blackburn
- Email Address:
- Kingsway House
- 02/04/2015 14:00
- 17/04/2015 15:00
- 0 (months)
- 0 (months)