Childrens Play Scheme Grants Leeds
The allocation process and opportunity to bid for 2016/17 grant funding is now open for all providers that currently deliver, or have an interest in play schemes to disabled children & young people in Leeds.
- Leeds City Council
- Childrens Play Scheme Grants
- 2016/17 – Children’s Play Scheme Grants Available
The allocation process and opportunity to bid for 2016/17 grant funding is now open for all providers that currently deliver, or have an interest in play schemes to disabled children & young people in Leeds. Grants will be awarded to organisations based on the effectiveness and sustainability of their provision whilst developing a personalised approach to meet the needs of children, families and the city.
Leeds City Council is very keen on providing a diverse and personalised offer in all areas of the city, therefore ALL applications will be considered. As part of this process, LCC are also looking to expand the range of targeted short breaks catering to the following groups;
- Young people aged 11+ (including those with challenging behaviour and/or autism)
- Children/young people requiring emergency support
- Families that wish to involve their disabled children/young people in their own activities
- Deaf/hearing-impaired children/young people
If you have any questions, or would like to be considered for a grant, please contact Daniel Clark on 0113 3952920 or email Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is 30th November 2015.
- Mr Daniel Clark
- Email Address:
- 0113 2478594
- 10 Floor West
- 28/10/2015 12:14
- 30/11/2015 12:00
- 12 (months)
- 0 (months)