Cleaning Contract Gwynedd
The Snowdonia National Park Authority intends to seek tenders for the provision of Building Cleaning Services for a range of properties for a period of 3 years commencing 1.4.2016.
United Kingdom-Gwynedd: Building-cleaning services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Snowdonia National Park Authority/Awdurdod Parc Cenedlaethol Eryri
For the attention of: Edward Jones / Bethan Hughes
LL48 6LF Gwynedd
Telephone: +44 1766770274
Fax: +44 1766771211
General address of the contracting authority: www.eryri-npa.gov.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.sell2wales.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA22451
Electronic access to information: www.sell2wales.gov.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
Recreation, culture and religion
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 14: Building-cleaning services and property management services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Wales.
NUTS code UKL12
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
The Building Cleaning Services contract in mainly within the area of the National Park covering approximately 838 square miles. The contract will comprise of the day to day cleaning of 15 Public Conveniences and 1 Office.
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Sell2Wales Web Site at:http://www.sell2wales.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=35574
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
Range: between 270 000 and 285 000 GBP
II.2.2)Information about options
II.2.3)Information about renewals
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(4) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
— 2 trade and credit referees.
— Experience showing relevant areas of work such as office and public toilet cleaning.
— Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement.
— ISO9002 or QA systems.
— Environmental Policy.
— IIP or staff training.
— Health and Safety Policy or Statement.
— TUPE experience.
(1) A check may be carried out by the contracting authority or by a competent official body of the State in which the candidate is established, to verify the technical capacity of the candidate; and if relevant, on the candidates study and research facilities and quality control measures.
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.2)Limitations on the number of operators who will be invited to tender or to participate
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.2)Previous publication(s) concerning the same contract
Prior information notice
Notice number in the OJEU: 2012/S 396-396564 of 14.12.2012
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.5)Date of dispatch of invitations to tender or to participate to selected candidates
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: