Communications Agency for Care Quality Commission
Communications agency to partner the Care Quality Commission.
- Market research services – 79310000
- Advertising and marketing services – 79340000
Location of contract
North East, North West, Yorkshire and The Humber, East Midlands, West Midlands, East of England, London, South East, South West
Value of contract
£85k – £95k
09 July 2019
30 July 2019
Contract start date
01 October 2019
Contract end date
30 September 2020
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is the independent regulator of health and adult social care in England. We make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and we encourage care services to improve.
We monitor, inspect and regulate services to make sure they meet fundamental standards of quality and safety and we publish what we find, including performance ratings to help people choose care.
We know that the health and care needs of our population are changing and health and care providers are responding by integrating services and looking to technology to deliver care in new ways.
This means we must adapt as a regulator of the health and care system if we want to continue to meet our purpose. We have set out in our strategy
Four strategic priorities:
1. Encourage improvement, innovation and sustainability in care
2. Deliver an intelligence-driven approach to regulation
3. Promote a single shared view of quality
4. Improve our efficiency and effectiveness
We are investing in a five-year transformation programme which will see us deliver a portfolio of programmes which will enable us to deliver our existing strategy and develop a new vision for the organisation.
Over the next five years, we are going to make it easier for us to do our job, make it easier for providers to work with us to do their job and make it easier the public to use what we know.
We need to bring this ambition to life for our people and external partners – helping them to understand why we are changing, what the future state looks like, how we will get there and how they can be part of that journey. We are looking for a communications agency to partner us in this work.
About the buyer
Commerical and Contracts Team
151 Buckingham Palace Road
The full specification of the requirement is set out in Section 2 of the ITT tender document available at CQC e-Sourcing Portal:
NOTE: IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED ON CQC E-TENDERING PORTAL PLEASE GO STRAIGHT TO STEP 2 BELOW.
IF UNREGISTERED PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW TO REGISTER
Step 1. How to Express Interest:
– Register your company on the eSourcing portal (this is only required once):
– browse to the eSourcing Portal: https://cqc-commercial.bravosolution.co.uk and click the link to register Bravo Project reference = Project_324
– accept the terms and conditions and click “continue”,
– enter your correct business and user details,
– note the username you chose and click “Save” when complete,
– you will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure).
Step 2. Accessing the ITT:
– login to the portal with the username / password,
– click the “ITTs Open To All Suppliers” link (This area in Bravo contains CQC’s Invitation to Tender opportunities (ITT’s) open to any registered supplier),
– click on the relevant “ITT” to access the content,
– click the “Express Interest” button at the top of the page,
– this will move the “ITT” into your “My ITTs” page (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only),
– you can now access any attachments by clicking “Buyer Attachments” in the “ITT” Details” box to respond to the ITT,
-Note the deadline for completion and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the ITT
– You must then submit your reply using the ‘Submit Response’ button at the top of the page.
Note: There may be a mixture of on-line and off-line actions for you to perform. Online help and technical support is available via the Bravo helpdesk by Phone +44 0800 069 8630 or Email email@example.com . If you require any further assistance please consult the on-line help, or contact the eTendering help-desk
To be considered as a Bidder you must complete and submit a Tender Response by the deadline of 12:00:00 hours (12pm Noon) on Tuesday 30th July 2019.
Please allow sufficient time to make your tender response submission as late tender response submissions will not be permitted by the system.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.