Healthcare Content Management Systems National Framework
To provide a Healthcare Content Management System to access Trusts silos of information which can typically sit across multiple best of breed clinical systems.
United Kingdom-Chester: Medical information systems
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
For the attention of: Richard Burgess
CH2 1UL Chester
Telephone: +44 1244365143
General address of the contracting authority: www.coch.nhs.uk
Address of the buyer profile: www.coch-cps.co.uk
Electronic access to information: www.nhssourcing.co.uk
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.nhssourcing.co.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
The contracting authority is purchasing on behalf of other contracting authorities: yes
As per those listed in the additional information field VI.3
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 7: Computer and related services
NUTS code UK
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.4)Information on framework agreement
Framework agreement with a single operator
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in years: 4
Estimated total value of purchases for the entire duration of the framework agreement
Estimated value excluding VAT:
Range: between 8 000 000 and 100 000 000 GBP
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
48814000, 79996100, 30210000, 48810000, 79800000, 79999100, 44316400, 48600000
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(a) is bankrupt or is being wound up, where his affairs are being administered by the court, where he has entered into an arrangement with creditors, where he has suspended business activities or is in any analogous situation arising from a similar procedure under national laws and regulations;
(b) is the subject of proceedings for a declaration of bankruptcy, for an order for compulsory winding up or administration by the court or of an arrangement with creditors or of any other similar proceedings under national laws and regulations;
(c) has been convicted by a judgment which has the force of res judicata in accordance with the legal provisions of the country of any offence concerning his professional conduct;
(d) has been guilty of grave professional misconduct proven by any means which the contracting authorities can demonstrate;
(e) has not fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions in accordance with the legal provisions of the country in which he is established or with those of the country of the contracting authority;
(f) has not fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes in accordance with the legal provisions of the country in which he is established or with those of the country of the contracting authority;
(g) is guilty of serious misrepresentation in supplying the information required under this Section or has not supplied such information;
(h) has been the subject of a conviction for participation in a criminal organisation, as defined in Article 2(1) of Council Joint Action 98/733/JHA;
(i) has been the subject of a conviction for corruption, as defined in Article 3 of the Council Act of 26.5.1972 and Article 3(1) of Council Joint Action 98/742/JHA3 respectively; OJ/S S145 31.7.2007 180265-2007-EN European Communities âEUR” Supply contracts âEUR” Restricted procedure 3/4 31.7.2007 S145
European Communities âEUR” Supply contracts âEUR” Restricted procedure Supplement to the Official Journal of the European Union 3/4
(j) has been the subject of a conviction for fraud within the meaning of Article 1 of the Convention relating to the protection of the financial interests of the European Communities;
(k) has been the subject of a conviction for money laundering, as defined in Article 1 of Council Directive 91/308/EEC of 10.6.1991 on prevention of the use of the financial system for the purpose of money laundering.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required: This document contains Economic and Financial exclusion criteria.
Information on Technical capacity is requested within the Pre Requisite Appendix 1.
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required:
This document contains Technical Capacity exclusion criteria.
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.2)Previous publication(s) concerning the same contract
IV.3.3)Conditions for obtaining specifications and additional documents or descriptive document
Payable documents: no
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.5)Date of dispatch of invitations to tender or to participate to selected candidates
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.7)Minimum time frame during which the tenderer must maintain the tender
Section VI: Complementary information
Suppliers Instructions How to Express Interest and bid for this Tender:
1. Browse to the esourcing portal https://www.nhssourcing.co.uk and click on view current opportunities
2. Select the Title of the Tender.
3. Review the MOI, ITT and Appendix 1 (you may do this without registering).
4. Register your company on the eSourcing portal (this is only required once).
5. Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘continue’, Enter your correct business and user details, Note the username you chose and click ‘Save’ when complete You will shortly receive an e-mail with your unique password (please keep this secure).
6. Login to the portal with the username/password.
7. Click the ‘PQQs/ITTs Open To All Suppliers’ link. (These are Pre-Qualification Questionnaires or Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier)
8. Click on the relevant PQQ/ITT to access the content.
9. Click the ‘Express Interest’ button at the top of the page This will move the PQQ/ITT into your ‘My PQQs/My ITTs’ page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only) âEUR” You can now access any attachments by clicking ‘Buyer Attachments’ in the ‘PQQ/ITT Details’ box.
10. Responding to the tender Click ‘My Response’ under ‘PQQ/ITT Details’, you can choose to ‘Create Response’ or to ‘Decline to Respond’ (please give a reason if declining) You can now use the Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification Note the deadline for completion, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the ITT There may be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available) You must then submit your reply using the ‘Submit Response’ button at the top of the page. If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the eTendering help desk.
11. The awarding authority seeks to establish a framework agreement which maybe used by the following authorities: Clinical Commissioning Group’s, NHS Trust’s, Special Health Authorities, The Care Quality Commission, National Institute for Health Care Excellence, known as NICE, The Health and Social Care Information Centre, The Secretary of State, relevant Welsh health service bodies, NHS Foundation Trusts, Academic Health Science Networks, The NHS Trust Development Authority, Monitor, Health Education England including Local Education and Training Boards (LETB) constituted as committees of Health Education England, NHS Health Research Authority, The Department of Health, Executive agencies of the Department of Health including but not limited to Pubic Health England, the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency and the National Institute of Health Research, Arms Length Bodies of the Department of Health not otherwise listed in this Contract Notice including but not limited to NHS Blood and Transplant, NHS Business Services Authority, NHS Litigation Authority, Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority, and the Human Tissue Authority, Any provider of primary medical services under a GMS, PMS or APMS contract, All Local Authorities, as defined under section 1 the Local Government Act 2000 including Health and Well Being Boards established by any Local Authority, including as listed and maintained on the following URLs: http://www.dh.gov.uk/health/category/arms-length-bodies http://www.england.nhs.uk/ccg-details/http://www.nhs.uk/servicedirectories/Pages/PrimaryCareTrustListing.aspx http://www.general-practitioners-uk.co.uk http://www.monitor-nhsft.gov.uk/about-nhs-foundation-trusts/nhs-foundation-trust-directory?letter=AllFT http://www.nhs.uk/servicedirectories/pages/acutetrustlisting.aspxhttp://www.nhs.uk/servicedirectories/pages/caretrustlisting.aspx https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations http://openlylocal.com/councils/all
VI.4.2)Lodging of appeals
The Public Contracts Regulations 2015 provide for aggrieved parties who have been harmed or are at risk of harm by a breach of the rules to take action in the High Court (England, Wales and Northern Ireland).
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: