Contract for Dental Laboratory Services
To establish a contract for the supply of Dental Laboratory Services.
United Kingdom-Cardiff: Laboratory services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
NHS Wales Procurement Services
Cardiff and Vale University Local Health Board, University Hospital of Wales, Brecknock House, 8th Floor
Contact point(s): Prcocurement Department
For the attention of: Jean Fudge
CF14 4XW Cardiff
Telephone: +44 84402920746227
Fax: +44 84402920746271
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.procurement.wales.nhs.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.sell2wales.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA0221
Electronic access to information: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Cardiff and Vale University Local Health Board.
NUTS code UK
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
II.2.2)Information about options
II.2.3)Information about renewals
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.2)Limitations on the number of operators who will be invited to tender or to participate
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.5)Date of dispatch of invitations to tender or to participate to selected candidates
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
Section VI: Complementary information
1. The Contracting Authority reserves the right to award the contract in whole, in part or annul the tendering process and not award any contract.
2. Bidders should note that they will be required to enter into terms and conditions of contract as set out in the ITT and that save for matters of clarification or consistency the Contracting Authority will not negotiate the terms.
3. All documents to be priced (where applicable) in sterling and all payments made in sterling.
4. All tender costs and liabilities incurred by bidders shall be the sole responsibility of the bidders.
5. In reference to II.1.9 (Variants) to the extent permitted, if at all, in the tender documents.
6. Prospective suppliers should note that NHS Shared Services Partnership — Procurement Services is acting on behalf of Cardiff and Vale University Local Health Board.
VI.4.2)Lodging of appeals
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: