Contract for Digitisation of Historical Records
Provide digitisation services for Kettering Borough Council.
- Digital mapping system – 48326100
- Scanning services – 79999100
- Library, archives, museums and other cultural services – 92500000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£60k – £75k
02 August 2019
30 August 2019
Contract start date
16 September 2019
Contract end date
30 April 2020
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Kettering Borough Council is inviting tenders for the provision of the Digitisation of Historical Records.
About the buyer
Bowling Green Road
Please note the procurement key timescales and deadlines that you will be expected to fully observe:
1. Invitation to Tender published on Contracts Finder – 02/08/2019
2. Tender documents available on request by email – 02/08/2019
3. Deadline for Clarification Questions by the bidders – 12 noon on 16/08/2019
4. Council to reply to clarification questions – 23/08/2019
5. Deadline for submission of Tender Responses – 12 noon on 30/08/2019
6. Evaluation – w/c 02/09/2019
7. Award Decision – w/c 02/09/2019
8. Inception meeting – w/c 09/09/2019
9. Proposed Contract Start Date – 16/09/2019
If you are interested in this procurement opportunity then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting a copy of the Tender Documentation.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.