Contract for Portable Appliance Testing
Powys County Council are inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced contractors for a Contract, which will run for three years (with an option to extend for up to a further 24 months). The total value of the works over three years will be in the region of £300,000.00.
Powys County Council are inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced contractors for a Contract, which will run for three years (with an option to extend for up to a further 24 months). The total value of the works over three years will be in the region of £300,000.00. Contractors are required to be Constructionline registered and CHAS compliant (or equivalent).
One Contractor will be appointed for the whole of Powys
The contract may be used by other service areas in the Council and Ceredigion County Council
II.1.6) Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
71630000 – Technical inspection and testing services.
Information and formalities necessary for evaluating if requirements are met:
Any economic operator may be excluded from participation in a contract if it:
Powys County Council will be conducting this procurement exercise through the Value Wales e-Tendering portal. This can be found at www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk, all information may be downloaded and returned through this channel.
Internet address(es): http://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Suppliers Instructions How to Express Interest in this Tender
1. Register your company on the eTenderwales portal (this is only required once)
– Browse to the eSourcing Portal: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
– Click the “Click here to register” link
– Accept the terms and conditions and click “continue”
– Enter your correct business and user details
– Note the username you chose and click “Save” when complete
– You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure)
2. Express an Interest in the tender
– Login to the portal with the username/password
– Click the “Open Access ITTs” link. (These are Tenders open to any registered supplier)
– Click on the relevant ITT to access the content.
– Click the “Express Interest” button in the “Actions” box on the left-hand side of the page.
– This will move the ITT into your “My ITTs” page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only)
– Click on the ITT code, you can now access any attachments by clicking the “Settings and Buyer Attachments” in the “Actions” box
3. Responding to the tender
– You can now choose to “Reply” or “Reject” (please give a reason if rejecting)
– You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification
– Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the ITT
– There may be a mixture of online & offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available)
If you require any further assistance use the online help, or the BravoSolution help desk is available Mon – Fri (8am – 6pm) on:
– eMail: email@example.com
– Phone: 0800 368 4850 / Fax: 020 7080 0480