CQC First Aid Training Contract
This is a specification for Health & Safety training courses required by the Care Quality Commission.
- Education and training services – 80000000
Location of contract
North East, North West, Yorkshire and The Humber, East Midlands, West Midlands, London, South East, South West
Value of contract
05 November 2018
27 November 2018
Contract start date
02 January 2019
Contract end date
02 January 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
This is a specification for Health & Safety training courses required by the Care Quality Commission (“CQC”). CQC have a duty to comply with Health & Safety regulations and ensure we have sufficient trained and competent personnel in each of our offices across our whole organisation to deliver services such as Fire Marshall, First Aid and other services as specified below.
The supplier will be required to deliver training in new qualifications, re-qualifications and refreshers, always ensuring the content of the courses meets with regulatory requirements. This is not a one off requirement – it is an ongoing delivery programme, demand of which will be subject to factors such as recruitment and staff turnover, changes in legislation and other similar factors.
The deadline for any clarification questions is Tuesday 10am on 20 November 2018.
It is envisaged CQC will be utilising its E-Tendering Portal for the eventual Tender exercise. Therefore, CQC kindly requests that organisations also register themselves on CQC’s E-Tendering Portal via the following weblink: https://cqc-commercial.bravosolution.co.uk. Should you encounter any difficulties when registering on CQC’s E-Tendering Portal, a dedicated helpdesk hosted by Bravo Solutions is available and can be contacted on 0800 368 4850. Should you experience any difficulties in accessing the documentation on Contracts finder please contact CQC Commercial and contracts team: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the buyer
BRAVO e-tendering portal
NOTE: IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED ON CQC E-TENDERING PORTAL PLEASE GO STRAIGHT TO STEP 2 BELOW.
IF UNREGISTERED PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW TO REGISTER
Step 1. How to Express Interest:
– Register your company on the eSourcing portal (this is only required once):
– browse to the eSourcing Portal: https://cqc-commercial.bravosolution.co.uk and click the link to register Bravo Project reference = Project_227
– accept the terms and conditions and click “continue”,
– enter your correct business and user details,
– note the username you chose and click “Save” when complete,
– you will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure).
Step 2. Accessing the ITT:
– login to the portal with the username / password,
– click the “ITTs Open To All Suppliers” link (This area in Bravo contains CQC’s Invitation to Tender opportunities (ITT’s) open to any registered supplier),
– click on the relevant “ITT” to access the content,
– click the “Express Interest” button at the top of the page,
– this will move the “ITT” into your “My ITTs” page (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only),
– you can now access any attachments by clicking “Buyer Attachments” in the “ITT” Details” box to respond to the ITT,
-Note the deadline for completion and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the ITT
– You must then submit your reply using the ‘Submit Response’ button at the top of the page.
Note: There may be a mixture of on-line and off-line actions for you to perform. Online help and technical support is available via the Bravo helpdesk by Phone +44 0800 069 8630 or Email email@example.com . If you require any further assistance please consult the on-line help, or contact the eTendering help-desk.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.