Customer Relationship Management System Framework
Implement a CRM solution ready for delivery to all front line customer contact teams across the Council and its partners, including the contact centre and customer access points.
United Kingdom-Stretford: Software package and information systems
Section I: Contracting authority
Strategic Procurement, 1st Floor, Trafford Town Hall
For the attention of: Paul Maynard
M32 0TH Stretford
Telephone: +44 1619121284
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.trafford.gov.uk/residents/residents.aspx
Address of the buyer profile: www.the-chest.org.uk
Further information can be obtained from: www.the-chest.org.uk
Please send a request for any further information (that is not included in the ITT documents) via the e-tender portal www.the-chest.org.uk
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: www.the-chest.org.uk
Specifications and additional documents can be obtained at www.the-chest.org.uk
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: www.the-chest.org.uk
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent via the e-tender portal www.the-chest.org.uk In the event that Tenderers believe that they are unable to submit a Tender through the electronic system or require assistance or further information to be able to use the e-tendering process they must contact the Procuring Officer no later than 4 calendar days before the submission date for the Tender to enable any technical queries to be investigated and resolved.
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 7: Computer and related services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Greater Manchester/North West.
NUTS code UKD
Duration of the framework agreementDuration in years: 4
Estimated total value of purchases for the entire duration of the framework agreement
Estimated value excluding VAT: 50 000 000 GBP
The Council is seeking the following from a partner:
– Implement a CRM solution ready for delivery to all front line customer contact teams across the Council and its partners, including the contact centre and customer access points
– Associated implementation and development services for integration
– Provide the Council and its enterprises with the capability to be self-sufficient through knowledge transfer and the appropriate choice and application of technology and process
– Partnership arrangement in the development of intellectual property for a multi-agency customer services solution
– Proven experience in deploying a solution for a local authority preferably in partnership with other public sector organisations
– Call-off arrangements for related software and services for the provision of a Customer Services solution
– Innovative solutions with a rapid return on investment based on previous engagements
– Experience in utilising and mentoring the client in an agile methodology approach
In addition, optional services may be taken up at the Council‘s discretion:
– Business re-engineering and change management support for relevant council and any potential future partner.
– Hosting provision for related software and services
– Maintenance and application support services for related software and services
It is anticipated that the immediate call-off from the Framework will be as follows:
– Product 1 – Scope Confirmation and Phasing
– Product 2 – CRM System and Integration Foundation
– Product 3 – Single Customer View Foundation
– Product 4 – Digital Channel Self-Service
Further products may be taken dependent upon partner responses and capability.
– Product 5 – Customer Account
– Product 6 – Further Services 1
– Product 7 – Further Services 2
Additionally, optional Products may be commissioned from the supplier:
– Product 8 – Business re-engineering and change management support for the project
– Product 9 – Hosting provision for the CRM platform
– Product 10 – Maintenance and application support services for related software and services
The Framework Agreement will be for a period of four years from the date of award. Public sector bodies within the North West of the UK will be entitled to call-off under the terms of the framework, this includes (but not exclusive to);
AGMA Members: Bolton Council; Bury Council; Manchester CC; Oldham Council; Rochdale MBC; Salford CC; Stockport MBC; Tameside MBC; Trafford Council; Wigan Council.
AGMA Associate Members: Blackburn with Darwen BC; Blackpool Council; Cheshire East Council; Warrington BC; Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Authority; Transport for Greater Manchester; Greater Manchester Police Authority; Greater Manchester Waste Disposal Authority.
Clinical Commissioning Groups North West: Eastern Cheshire, Vale Royal, South Cheshire, Warrington, West Cheshire, Wirral, Cumbria, Wigan Borough, Bolton, Bury, Heywood Middleton & Rochdale, North Manchester, Central Manchester, South Manchester, Oldham, Salford, Stockport, Tameside and Glossop, Trafford, Blackburn with Darwen, Blackpool, Greater Preston,
Chorley and South Ribble, West Lancashire, East Lancashire, Lancashire North, Fylde and Wyre, St Helens NHS Halton, Knowsley, Liverpool, South Sefton, Southport and Formby
Other Local Health authorities within the North West (UK)
The Framework Agreement provides the opportunity to extend the Trafford Council model to a wider public sector within the North West of England. It may be possible for citizens in this region to have their service and information requests managed by the same common platform. This opens up significant opportunities to standardise platforms, simplify processes, share best practice and build capacity within the region.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Description of particular conditions: As per Tender documentation.
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required: As per Tender documentation.
As per Tender documentation.
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required:
As per Tender documentation.
Section IV: Procedure
Payable documents: no
Section VI: Complementary information
www.the-chest.org.ukOnce registered,the tender documents will be available for companies to download. You will find the tender documents by looking under Trafford Council in the Current Opportunites section.
Tenders are to be returned by uploading onto the CHEST Portal.
Tenderers are required to comply with the instructions in the tender documents.
The framework will be for 4 year period. It is expected that the framework will commence on 24.2.2014.
Closing date and time for the submission of tenders is NOON on 27.1.2014.
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:6.12.2013