Dance and Music for Under 5s London
The London Borough of Tower Hamlets is seeking expressions of interest from organisations for the above service.
- Tower Hamlets
- ESCW(C)4913 Dance and Music for Under 5’s
- Contract Title:
ESCW(C)4913 Dance and Music for Under 5’s
The London Borough of Tower Hamlets (LBTH) is seeking expressions of interest from organisations for the above service.
The London Borough of Tower Hamlets is seeking a provider with at least two years’ experience to develop and deliver a provision of active, music and dance experiences for children aged 0 – 5 years. The sessions will support families and children to enjoy a wide range of activities which support their physical development and ultimately supporting the development of a healthy lifestyle.
The sessions will run for one hour, not including setting up and tidying away. Organisations are expected to run these sessions independently; with the expectation parent/carers will support their children. The organisation must provide all suitable and safe equipment which meets safety standards. The sessions will vary in terms of days and times and duration. All staff will need to have a CRB that is less than three years old and provide a copy to the Children’s Centre. Staff will need to read and adhere to the LBTH Child Protection for Staff Working in Children’s Centers, Schools and Family Settings.
Staff will need to comply with agreed process for monitoring and evaluating and will include: completing children’s centre attendance register for each session and give to the children’s centre, undertake observations of the children which will feed into the planning, evaluate the session, measure the impact of the provision, provide a quarterly report (format to be agreed with the children’s centre) and attend a quarterly monitoring meeting.
We are interested in an organisation who:
- Has previous experience of delivering a like service to families with children 0-5yrs in the local area.
- Has appropriately qualified tutors and trainers with professional accredited status.
- Has experience of working together with parents and careers of under 5’s to supporting the development of a healthy lifestyle through the medium of dance and music.
- Has experience of partnership working with children’s centre early years practitioners.
- Has working knowledge of and experience of working within Tower Hamlets and is aware of its diverse cultural demographics.
The tendered price will need to take account of the following requirements:
- That all staff employed wholly or substantially in the delivery of the services under contract be paid the London Living Wage as a minimum salary. Further detail on the London Living Wage can be found at:http://www.livingwage.org.uk/
- The Council does not intend paying an annual inflationary increase for this contract. Bidders will therefore need to take this into account when submitting prices.
The anticipated contract start date is:
1st June 2015
For a period of: 2 years (1 + 1 depending on Budget)
The estimated total value of the contract is:
£30,000 (£15,000 per annum)
Organisations wishing to express their interest are requested to register on the London Tenders Portal (www.londontenders.org) where the tender documentation will be available for download. You may be required to complete a Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ).
Organisations must ensure that access to the system is available to their representatives dealing with the contract. The council will not be liable for the lack of delegated access within the organisation and will not send any documentation regarding the contract, which shall be exclusively available through the portal.
Tenderers are responsible for allowing sufficient time to submit their ITT/PQQ. The Council accepts no liability whatsoever for ITT/PQQs that are not submitted due to internet connectivity issues, transmission delays or errors.
Deadline for return of quotation is:
12 Noon on Wednesday 13 May 2015
LBTH is an Equal Opportunities Employer and a supporter of Ethical Governance, our protocol can be found here along with Or via:
LBTH does not undertake to invite all applicants or bind itself to accept the lowest or any Tender. LBTH will not be liable for any costs incurred in tendering for this contract.
If you require any further information please contact:
- Mrs Jay Bains
- Email Address:
- 020 7364 4015
- 21/04/2015 00:00
- 13/05/2015 12:00
- Estimated Value (£):
- 12 (months)
- 12 (months)