Data-Driven Web Pages Delivery Contract
Contract Value: £23,000. Development and delivery of a fully-functional set of data-driven web pages.
- IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support – 72000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
02 October 2018
19 October 2018
Contract start date
29 October 2018
Contract end date
31 July 2019
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Development and delivery of a fully-functional set of data-driven web pages, to display and communicate the Children’s Commissioner’s Vulnerability Report 2018 findings. To include the following:
– Reworking of draft wireframes to match the latest data structure
– Turning wireframes into a full design
– Choosing a mechanism to create and present the open data page(s) (data & documentation)
– Building the web pages/web app
– Managing the release of the code onto the live site
– Providing ongoing support for 6 months after launch
About the buyer
Draft wireframes and sample dataset
Invitation to tender letter revised 2.10.18
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.