Data Portal Design and Build
Data Portal comprising of an Informational Website, Genotype/Phenotype Data Store and a Results Data Store.
United Kingdom-Cardiff: IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Procurement Services, McKenzie House, 30-36 Newport Road
Contact point(s): Procurement Services
For the attention of: Anthony Hale
CF24 0DE Cardiff
Telephone: +44 2920879648
General address of the contracting authority: www.cardiff.ac.uk/purch/
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.sell2wales.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA0258
Electronic access to information: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/cardiffuniversity/aspx/Home
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/cardiffuniversity/aspx/Home
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: Cardiff University
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Cardiff University.
NUTS code UK
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
72000000, 72322000, 72252000, 72317000, 30233140, 72212732, 72212222, 72415000, 72212224, 72413000, 48224000, 48222000
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.2)Information about options
II.2.3)Information about renewals
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.1)Deposits and guarantees required:
III.1.3)Legal form to be taken by the group of economic operators to whom the contract is to be awarded:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
Description of particular conditions: As set out in the Invitation to Tender Documents.
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
Information and formalities necessary for evaluating if the requirements are met: Any Bidder may be excluded from participation if it fulfils any of the criteria listed in Regulation 57 (1-4) and (8) of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015. Further details are available from the link below:
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(1) A statement of the candidate’s average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide certification drawn up by an independent body attesting the compliance of the economic operator with quality assurance standards based on the relevant European standards.
(3) A check may be carried out by the contracting authority or by a competent official body of the State in which the candidate is established, to verify the technical capacity of the candidate; and if relevant, on the candidates study and research facilities and quality control measures.
As set out in the ITT.
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required:
As set out in the ITT.
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
Section VI: Complementary information
The University reserves the right to award the contract in whole or in part.
The University reserves the right to annul the tendering process and not award any contract.
All documents to be priced in GBP and all payments made in GBP.
All documents to be priced in GBP excluding VAT.
Bidders should note that they will be required to enter into terms and conditions of contract as set out in the ITT and save for matters of clarification or consistency the University will not negotiate the terms.
1. Cardiff University, as an employer, is committed to paying all employees not less than the Living Wage, as set annually by the Living Wage Foundation.
2. It is Cardiff University’s preference for the Contractor to pay all employees who are employed by the Contractor to perform services pursuant to this agreement not less than the Living Wage, as set annually by the Living Wage Foundation. The Contractor shall use all reasonable endeavours to accede to this request.
3. If the Contractor sub-contracts all or part of the provision of the Services to a sub-contractor the Contractor shall request that any sub-contractor adheres to Clause 2.
(WA Ref: 25189)
(WA Ref: 28089).
VI.4.2)Lodging of appeals
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: