Delivery of Business Planning Workshops
Helping businesses to understand the key components of business planning and defining a strategy to achieve business targets and goals. How to approach preparing your business plan – Use of Business Idea Canvas, developing elevator pitch.
REFERENCE WORKSHOP DELIVERY: BUSINESS PLAN
Workshop Delivery: Business Planning
Awarding body Northamptonshire County Council
|EST. START DATE:||18/01/2016|
|EST. END DATE:||31/03/2016|
We are looking for a supplier to develop and deliver 6 Business Planning Workshops, the workshop should include (but not limited to):
• Helping businesses to understand the key components of business planning and defining a strategy to achieve business targets and goals.
• How to approach preparing your business plan – Use of Business Idea Canvas, developing elevator pitch.
• What a business plan contains – Executive Summary, Description and background of the business opportunity, products and services, Market, competitors and sales strategy, Operations Plan, Management Team and Personnel, Financial Forecasts etc.
• Help to define clients target market and where to find their customers.
• Best practices of business planning, such as: how to avoid common mistakes, write for your target audience, good presentation, realistic goals and aspirations, professional and consistent branding, build trust and credibility.
|Contract Type||One off|
|Procurement Process||One off Interest|
|Estimated ValueTEXT DESCRIPTION||One thouhsand five hundred|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
DOCUMENT AVAILABLE UNTIL
30 November 2015
SUBMISSION RETURN BY
18 December 2015
Northamptonshire county Council