Delivery of Foundation Leadership Development Programme
A comprehensive toolkit to enable participants to demonstrate and deliver an inclusive leadership approach within the organisation.
- Education and training services – 80000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
29 November 2018
04 January 2019
Contract start date
31 January 2019
Contract end date
31 December 2020
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
ONR want a Foundation in Leadership programme that will deliver:
• A comprehensive toolkit to enable participants to demonstrate and deliver an inclusive leadership approach within the organisation.
• A blended approach to learning using a variety of delivery styles including face to face, digital, self-directed and experiential.
• On-going coaching for individuals for the duration of the programme.
• A consistent approach to leadership development within ONR.
• Clear outcomes for those completing the programme, including a recognised qualification for example ILM or CMI
ONR are seeking a supplier who can:
• Work collaboratively with ONR to develop a programme that is suitable for our needs as an organisation.
• Demonstrate a proven track record in designing and delivering similar Leadership Development programmes.
• Deliver diagnostic tools such as Myers Briggs and 360º feedback (or similar) as part of the programme.
About the buyer
This procurement will be managed electronically via the HSE In-Tend Procurement portal . To participate in this procurement, participants must first be registered on the portal by accessing the following link :
Registration on to the portal is free of charge.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.