Delivery of Go Cycle Events – London
The Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced supplier to deliver the Go Cycle events.
- Event services – 79952000
- Sports-event promotion services – 92621000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£35k – £50k
18 July 2018
03 August 2018
Contract start date
12 August 2018
Contract end date
31 July 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced supplier to deliver the Go Cycle events. This would include:
• Assistance in pre-event planning activities (in conjunction with the Sustainable Transport Officer)
• Management and delivery of the Go Cycle events, and
• Assistance in post-event and monitoring and benefits realisation activities.
The initial contract will be for 12 months. Subject to performance and funding availability, this contract could be extended by a further two years (in 12 month extensions). The potential life of the contract is three years maximum (36 months).
About the buyer
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.