Delivery of Part Time Masters Level Qualification
The graduates will take up ‘real jobs’ from September 2016 and will have access to a 2 year work based learning programme that will build their core managerial capability.
United Kingdom-Cardiff: Education and training services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Corporate Procurement (Procurement), CP2 Cathays Park
For the attention of: Elaine Jones
CF10 3NQ Cardiff
Telephone: +44 3000622120
General address of the contracting authority: http://wales.gov.uk/?skip=1&lang=en
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.sell2wales.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA0007
Electronic access to information: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
Public order and safety
Economic and financial affairs
Housing and community amenities
Recreation, culture and religion
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 24: Education and vocational education services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Wales.
NUTS code UK
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
Academi Wales leads on the NHS Wales Graduate Management Training Scheme. The scheme recruits a minimum of 10 high calibre graduates who will participate in a fast track programme designed specifically to meet the strategic requirements for sound managerial capability within the NHS in Wales. The graduates will take up ‘real jobs’ from September 2016 and will have access to a 2 year work based learning programme that will build their core managerial capability; staff engagement skills; financial acumen; ability to delivery change and improvements. In addition they will study towards a Masters level qualification.
The part time Masters level Programme will be for a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 NHS Wales Graduates, commencing in October 2016 and delivered within 2 years.
NOTE: The authority is using eTenderwales to carry out this procurement process. To obtain further information record your interest on Sell2Wales athttp://www.sell2wales.gov.uk/search/search_switch.aspx?ID=28160
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
80000000, 80430000, 80400000, 80532000, 80300000
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
Estimated value excluding VAT: 150 000 GBP
II.2.2)Information about options
II.2.3)Information about renewals
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(1) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract;
(2) A statement of the candidate’s technical facilities; measures for ensuring quality; and their study and research facilities;
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
Section VI: Complementary information
— The first person from your Organisation to use the Platform will be required to register on behalf of the Organisation.
— Registration involves accepting a User Agreement, and providing basic information about your Organisation and about the User performing the Registration.
— The User who performs the Registration becomes the Super User for the Organisation.
— On registering on the Platform the Super User will select a Username and will receive a password.
— The Password will be sent by e-mail to the email address that was specified in the User Details section of the Registration page.
— In order to log-in to the Platform please enter your Username and Password.
— Note: If you forget your Password then visit the homepage and click ‘Forgot your password?’
— Registration should only be performed once for each Organisation.
— If you think that someone in your Organisation may have already registered on this Platform then you must not register again.
— Please contact the person who Registered (i.e. the Super User) in order to arrange access to the Platform.
— Contact the Helpdesk immediately if you are unable to contact the Super User (for example if they have left your Organisation).
— Note: If your Organisation is already registered on the Platform then you must not make any additional registration. Please contact the Helpdesk to gain access to the Platform.
— Tenders must be uploaded to the BravoSolution portal by 14:00 on the deadline date for receipt of tenders
HOW TO FIND THE ITT:
— Once logged in you must click on ‘ITT’s Open to all Suppliers’
— The etender references for this contract are: project_29732 and itt_46413
— Click on the title to access summary details of the contract. If you are still interested in submitting a tender, click the ‘Express an Interest button’. This will move the ITT from the ‘Open to all Suppliers’ area to the ‘My ITT’s’ on the home page.
— You will then see the full details of the ITT in the qualification and technical envelopes along with any relevant documents in the ‘Attachments’ area.
— Should you have any questions on the ITT, please use the ‘Messages’ area to contact the buyer directly — Please do not contact the named person at the top of this notice.
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: