Delivery of Working at Height Training Courses
2 Lots. Water Rescue and working at height training courses.
- Training services – 80500000
- Specialist training services – 80510000
- Staff training services – 80511000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£12k – £36k
12 March 2019
26 March 2019
Contract start date
01 April 2019
Contract end date
31 March 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Authority (RBFRS), are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified Provider with extensive experience of training professional Fire and Rescue Service personnel in the following areas:
LOT 1 WATER RESCUE
• Five-Day Water Rescue Technician Instructor Skills Course;
• Three-Day Water Rescue Technician Instructor Assessment / Re-Assessment Course;
• Water Incident Manager (DEFRA module 5) Initial;
• Water Incident Manager (DEFRA module 5) Revalidation;
• Water Incident Manager (DEFRA module 6);
LOT 2 WORKING AT HEIGHT
• Five-Day Safe Working at Height and Rope Pack Instructor Skills.
About the buyer
User / Company
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.