Demolition and Site Clearance Contract Dorset
The works include the following: 1. Removal of the contents of the Craft Market buildings to the rear of the Museum.
- Construction work – 45000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
06 April 2018
18 April 2018
Contract start date
07 May 2018
Contract end date
10 September 2018
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The works include the following:
1. Removal of the contents of the Craft Market
buildings to the rear of the Museum.
2. Demolition and removal of the Craft Market
down to the underside of the ground slab.
3. Keep for re-use: masonry.
4. Reduce level excavation under
archaeological watching brief (archaeologist
appointed directly by Employer).
5. Temporary propping to retained structures
including design of the temporary propping
by the Contractor.
6. On-going monitoring and maintenance of
the temporary propping during the
7. Temporary viewing platform.
Tenders must be submitted to Nick Masters of PGP by Midday on 18th April 2018 at the following address:
About the buyer
Dorset County Museum
Dropbox link to Tender Docs
Any problems or queries should be sent to Nick Masters of PGP on:
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.