Development of Sensory Impairment Services in Liverpool
Liverpool City Council is seeking the views of interested parties on the development of their Sensory Impairment services in the attached soft market testing questionnaire.
- Liverpool City Council
- Sensory Impairment Services
- Liverpool City Council is seeking the views of interested parties on the development of their Sensory Impairment services in the attached soft market testing questionnaire.
The questionnaire outlines the current proposals for the development of these services and requests information regarding your company and your services.
The information is being requested as part of a soft market testing exercise in order to:
- Explore the possible development of a combined sensory impairment service (Visual Impairment & Hearing Impairment, inclusive of dual sensory impairment / loss for Adults) across the City Region;
- Consider a possible Merseyside Region approach to delivering services;
- Evaluate the market’s capacity to supply this service;
- Gauge the level of interest in the proposed procurement activity
- Ms Janet Glenn
- Email Address:
- Municipal Building
- 07/10/2015 14:00
- 21/10/2015 12:00
- 0 (months)
- 0 (months)
|Attached/Link Name||Size||Date Uploaded|
|Liverpool_Soft_Market_Testing_Questionnaire Sensory Draft 1.3.doc||241kb||07/10/2015|