Direct Marketing Services Tender for Royal Mail
Advertising/creative; Design; Direct Marketing; build iterative test and learn strategies and executions that target customers with specific creative / offers to maximise sales of clients products and services.
UK-London: direct marketing services
Contract notice – utilities
Section I: Contracting entity
Royal Mail Group Limited
1st Floor, 35-50 Rathbone Place
For the attention of: Cathy Stiff
W1T 1HQ London
Telephone: +44 7733892511
General address of the contracting entity: http://www.royalmailgroup.com
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 27: Other services
NUTS code UKI
Duration of the framework agreementDuration in months: 48
Estimated total value of purchases for the entire duration of the framework agreement
Estimated value excluding VAT: 8 000 000,00 GBP
Reach Services, is looking to appoint a single supplier to become a Strategic Direct Marketing Services Supplier to provide the following requirements to Royal Mail Group:
— advertising/creative; market analysis, strategic planning and response to client briefs,
Design; interpretation to agree response to brief to provide a creative solution that resonates with the target customer/ audience,
— sales promotion; designing and executing a response to client brief that enables the client to promote products and services,
— direct marketing; build iterative test and learn strategies and executions that target customers with specific creative / offers to maximise sales of clients products and services, and
— any other Marketing Services required as part of an integrated response to a client brief which are deemed to add to the direct marketing campaign.
The successful supplier will also be a 3rd party Direct Marketing supplier providing the following services:
— co-ordinating all activities associated with a creative response to customer brief, from conception and development of the creative (this would include direct mail, and door drop), to final output of artwork file,
— project managing all activities associated with the creative component of Royal Mail Market Reach Services so that the Royal Mail Market Reach Services clients experience a seamless customer journey throughout this process and throughout the Royal Mail Market Reach Services value chain,
— where necessary, the Service Provider will be expected to manage the relationships with third party creative technology suppliers specifically within the creative component of Royal Mail Market Reach Services (i.e. suppliers providing services such as QR codes, pURLs, augmented reality technology etc).
Estimated value excluding VAT: 8 000 000,00 GBP
Description of these options: The Framework will be for a term of up to 4 years.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Description of particular conditions: Details will be set out in the contracts which will be sent out at ITN stage.
Section IV: Procedure
Some candidates have already been selected (if appropriate under certain types of negotiated procedures): no
Additional information about electronic auction: An electronic auction (e-auction) may be used to award all or part of the requirements.
Payable documents: no
Section VI: Complementary information
1. Expression of Interest:- please ensure that you submit an expression of interest promptly so that your details can be populated in the Royal Mail Group Electronic Sourcing system (E-Sourcing). This is a necessary first step in order for you to be able to respond to the PQQ.
2. To formally submit an EOI you must firstly download the Applicant Details Spreadsheet (Excel file) located on the Royal Mail Group Website at: http://www.royalmailgroup.com/portal/rmg/content3?catId=23300561&mediaId=235005163. The Applicant Details Spreadsheet should be completed with the details of your organisation. The 6. The PQQ will close as noted in IV.3.4.
Please note: Your log-on will not be activated until you are formally invited to participate, so please do not try to log-on BEFORE you are invited to do so, since your access will be denied.
We may require suppliers to supplement or clarify the information submitted in the PQQ and may also undertake our own audit of the supplier to verify the information provided.
Section III.2 – Requests to participate must be made by supplying all of the information which is set out in III.2 above. This information must be supplied by the date and time specified in IV.3.4 above. The Contracting spreadsheet format should not be amended in any way. Mandatory information required to be added to the spreadsheet is: Organisation name; Contact Telephone Number for your organisation; First name of the person who will complete the PQQ; Surname of the person who will complete the PQQ; Contact number for the person who will complete the PQQ; Email address of the person who will be completing the PQQ. Please also complete as much of the non-mandatory information as possible.
3. Following completion of your Applicant Details Spreadsheet, please email the spreadsheet to Cathy Stiff at email@example.com.
4. You will THEN be sent information on how to access the PQQ. The PQQ will be managed using the RMG
Electronic Sourcing System (Esourcing).
5. The Pre Qualification Questionaire is accessed via Esourcing. You will need to receive 2 emails in order to participate). Once you have submitted your completed Applicant Details Spreadsheet) you will be provided with your FIRST email (within 48 hours Monday – Friday) which is a log-on to Esourcing, these log-on details shall arrive via RMG@frictionless.com and headed Royal Mail Group RFX. (please do not email this site unless instructed to do so). On receipt of your log-on information you will then be sent a SECOND email (within 24 hours Monday to Friday) from RMG@frictionless.com or RMG, Inviting you to Participate in the PQQ. It is at this point that you will be able to fully access the PQQ and start to complete it. Authority may require suppliers to supplement or clarify the information submitted under III.2 above and may also undertake its own audit of the supplier to verify the information provided. All communications must be made through Cathy Stiff using the details provided in I.1 above. Royal Mail will use its eSourcing Tool to conduct the procurement process and instructions will be provided to all Applicants. Tenders and all supporting documentation for the contract must be priced in sterling (unless otherwise specified in the contract documents) and written in English. Any agreement entered into will be considered a contract made in England according to English law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Royal Mail Group is not liable for any costs incurred by those expressing an interest in tendering for this contract opportunity. Royal Mail Group reserves the right to terminate the procurement process (or part of it), to change the basis of and the procedures for the procurement process at any time, or to procure the contract by alternative means if it appears that the contract can be more advantageously procured by alternative means. The most economically advantageous or any tender will not automatically be accepted. The Framework Agreement will be for a 4 year term. The requirements contained in this notice are being procured for use by both Royal Mail Group Limited (a contracting authority under Directive 2004/18/EC). At the time of publication of this notice, the UK Government’s Postal Services Bill (published on 13 October 2010) provides for the disposal of all or part of the Government’s interest in Royal Mail Group Limited or its holding companies.
This contract notice refers to the requirements of RMG, they cover ParcelForce Worldwide and any other businesses of RMG that are not subject to the Directives 2004/18 or 2004/17.
see VI.4.2 below
See VI.4.2 above
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:5.12.2012