Domestic Violence Support Service Bracknell Forest Borough Council
Bracknell Forest Council’s Supporting People Service is seeking to appoint a Provider that can deliver Domestic Violence Support Services to people over the age of 16 who are threatened with, or experiencing domestic, violence with a need for housing related support.
Council: Bracknell Forest Borough Council
Category: Social Community Care Supplies and Services
Adults and Older Peoples Services
DATES Planned Start Date: 01/09/2015
Planned End Date: 31/08/2019
Last Date for Expressing Interest: 07/04/2015
CONTRACT OPTIONSOJEU Flag: No
Open to Other Councils:No
VALUE Estimated Quantity: 0
Estimated Annual Value:£75,000
COUNCIL CONTACT DETAILS
Name: Janet Weekes
Telephone Number :01344 351586
Department: Adult Social Care, Health and Housing
KEYWORDS & NOTES DETAILS
- Bracknell Forest Council’s Supporting People Service is seeking to appoint a Provider that can deliver Domestic Violence Support Services to people over the age of 16 who are threatened with, or experiencing domestic, violence with a need for housing related support.
- The new service will work with up to 11 households for the accommodation based service and up to 60 households for the floating and outreach service.
- The service provider would work to the requirements set out in the Specification.
- The service provider would be expected to deliver between 130-140 hours of housing related support per week.
- It is expected that the contract will begin 1st September 2015 and be for a maximum period of four years, renewable every 12 months (1+1+1+1), subject to performance and funding.
- The provisions of the Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations may apply on expiry of the current contractual arrangements.
The Invitation to Tender documents can be downloaded directly from this advert and should then be completed and returned to the Council. You MUST also specifically register interest via the button at the top of this page in order to be kept informed of any changes or notifications regarding this process.
The Council will not be held responsible for not informing any organisation who has not officially registered their interest on this site.
- Appendix C ict-third-party-security-standards-V4.0.pdf
- Terms and Conditions for SP Services March 2015 Final.doc
- DVSS Service Specification final.doc
- Domestic Violence Support Services evaluation Final.xls
- DVSS Pricing Schedule.xls
- RFQ for Domestic Violence Support Service final.doc