Domiciliary Care London – Market Engagement Event
I am writing in regards to the London Borough of Waltham Forest’s contract for the provision of Domiciliary Care.
- London Borough of Waltham Forest
- Domiciliary Care – Market Engagement Event
- I am writing in regards to the London Borough of Waltham Forest’s contract for the provision of Domiciliary Care. We currently have a Framework contract in place, which will expire in October 2015.
I wanted to inform you of our decision to replace the Framework with a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS). We shall begin contracting with providers who are on the DPS as soon as the Framework has expired.
LB Waltham Forest have contracted with Matrix SPS, who will provide their solution, SProc.Net, to manage the DPS.
As part of the establishment of the DPS, we are holding market engagement events to introduce you to the DPS and outline the opportunities available to deliver Domiciliary Care to our service users.
The details of the events are:
· Setting the Scene (LB Waltham Forest)
· Key Drivers (LB Waltham Forest)
· Becoming an Approved Provider (Matrix SPS)
· Group Session – Market Feedback (All)
· Questions & Next Steps (LB Waltham Forest & Matrix SPS)
To register for an event, please click on one of the links below:
The Supplier Engagement team at Matrix SPS will send reminders on our behalf for these events.
You can register your organisation at www.sproc.net by clicking on ‘As a new Supplier’. This will allow us to have your most up-to-date contact details.
This is the first email of this kind and you may have some questions. If you do, please don’t hesitate to contact Matrix SPS at email@example.com. If you decide you do not want to receive further emails, please email Matrix SPS and they will remove you from the distribution list.
We look forward to engaging with you and moving forward with this exciting opportunity.
- Miss Kim Sharpe
- Email Address:
- 0208 379 1611
- 04/06/2015 10:29
- 25/06/2015 12:00
- 48 (months)
- 0 (months)