Domiciliary Care Northamptonshire – AQP Contract
To establish a number of qualified providers who can provide consistently high quality, person centered and flexible supported living care services for people with learning difficulties.
- Health services – 85100000
Location of contract
Value of contract
06 July 2018
06 August 2018
Contract start date
01 November 2018
Contract end date
31 March 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
NHS Nene Clinical Commissioning Group and NHS Corby Clinical Commissioning Group wish to establish a number of qualified providers who can provide consistently high quality, person centered and flexible supported living care services for people with learning difficulties.
Supported living, in the context of this Any Qualified Provider Contract, will be considered an extension to Domiciliary Care due to individuals needing continuous support tailored to their needs to enable individuals to be as autonomous and independent as possible.
Supported living care will involve the provision of some or all of the following (this is not an exhaustive list):
• Assistance with personal care, which can be defined as undertaking any activity which requires a degree of personal and physical contact to enable the individual to undertake such functions as washing, bathing or shaving, toileting, getting in and out of bed, dressing, eating, drinking and communicating.
• Support at various times including sleeping/waking nights.
• Under specified and documented circumstances, assistance with medication.
• Facilitating access to health and implementation of healthcare interventions when this is determined by a clinician.
• Domestic tasks including supporting the person with meal preparation, shopping, laundry, and keeping their environment clean and free from hazards.
• Social care and wellbeing activities to enhance quality of life to include supporting individuals with access to the community, meaningful activities including hobbies, vocational and employment, enabling friendships and relationships.
• Liaise with the housing landlord on property matters where appropriate and supporting them to be good tenants.
• Assistance with financial matters including banking, utility bills and supporting with managing the individual’s home/tenancy.
The service will be procured through an Any Qualified Provider process. The contract duration will be 29 months with a possible 12 month extension. All relevant documentation can be found on the ProContract procurement portal at: https://procontract.due-north.com/Login/
About the buyer
Francis Crick House
Summerhouse Road, Moulton Park Industrial Estate
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.