Dylan Thomas 100 Festival Co-ordinator
2014 is the centenary of the birth of Dylan Thomas. To celebrate this unique event, the Welsh Government, Arts Council of Wales and local authority partners are leading a celebration of Dylan Thomas’ life, his work and his legacy and now seek to appoint a project manager to coordinate all elements of the Festival.
2014 is the centenary of the birth of Dylan Thomas. To celebrate this unique event, the Welsh Government, Arts Council of Wales and local authority partners are leading a celebration of Dylan Thomas’ life, his work and his legacy and now seek to appoint a project manager to coordinate all elements of the Festival and help create the overall flavour and profile of the Festival to attract audiences both within Wales and worldwide.
The DT100 Festival Coordinator will develop the overall look and feel for the year, link the organisations involved and the timeline of events during the year to maximise impact, with a particular focus on creating new and innovate ways of ensuring that the Festival appeals, and is easily accessible, to the public. The person will be supported in these endeavours by Arts Council of Wales and Welsh Government and British Council staff related to the project. This role will require a strong project manager, with excellent organisational and logistical skills .The Festival co-ordinator will have marketing and promotional awareness, advocacy and networking skills to engage positively with partners and stakeholders and creative copywriting skills. There will also be a creative programming element to facilitate responses to further international, regional or local initiatives and artistic collaborations.
The Welsh Assembly Government, on behalf of the Welsh Ministers, will be conducting this procurement exercise through the etenderwales portal https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk. Tender documents and other information must be downloaded from and returned through this portal. If you require any further assistance the BravoSolution helpdesk is available on:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0800 3684850 / Fax: 020 7060 0480
Full information in accessing the portal is found in Section VI.3.
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
72224000 – Project management consultancy services.
Most economically advantageous tender in terms of:Criteria as detailed in the contract documents
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
E-TENDER ACCESS INFORMATION:
– Go to https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
– The first person from your Organisation to use the Platform will be required to register on behalf of the Organisation.
– Registration involves accepting a User Agreement, and providing basic information about your Organisation and about the User performing the Registration.
– The User who performs the Registration becomes the Super User for the Organisation.
– On registering on the Platform the Super User will select a Username and will receive a password.
– The Password will be sent by e-mail to the email address that was specified in the User Details section of the Registration page.
– In order to log-in to the Platform please enter your Username and Password.
– Note: If you forget your Password then visit the homepage and click “Forgot your password?”
– Registration should only be performed once for each Organisation.
– If you think that someone in your Organisation may have already registered on this Platform then you must not register again.
– Please contact the person who Registered (i.e. the Super User) in order to arrange access to the Platform.
– Contact the Helpdesk immediately if you are unable to contact the Super User (for example if they have left your Organisation).
– Note: If your Organisation is already registered on the Platform then you must not make any additional registration. Please contact the Helpdesk to gain access to the Platform.
– Tenders must be uploaded to the BravoSolution portal by 2pm
HOW TO FIND THE ITT:
– Once logged in you must click on ‘ITT’s Open to all Suppliers’
– The etender references for this contract are: Project: project_24730 and ITT: itt_38026 – Click on the title to access summary details of the contract. If you are still interested in submitting a tender, click the ‘Express an Interest button’. This will move the ITT from the ‘Open to all Suppliers’ area to the ‘My ITT’s’ on the home page.
– You will then see the full details of the ITT in the qualification and technical envelopes along with any relevant documents in the ‘Attachments’ area.
– Should you have any questions on the ITT, please use the ‘Messages’ area to contact the buyer directly – Please do not contact the named person at the top of this notice.
Email: email@example.com Phone: 0800 368 4850 / Fax: 020 7060 0480