E-Commerce Website Build Contract
The business has decided to build a new website that reflects our true brand image and cement the business as a leading supplier of promotional merchandise to businesses in the UK and Internationally.
E-Commerce Website Build
Awarding body Extravaganza
|EST. START DATE:||01/02/2019|
|EST. END DATE:||31/03/2019|
Extravaganza has been trading for the past 10 years. Due to its continued growth, the
business has decided to build a new website that reflects our true brand image and
cement the business as a leading supplier of promotional merchandise to businesses in
the UK and Internationally.
The new website will:
• Reflect Extravaganza’s brand image and showcase our creative flair.
• Fast and responsive.
• Fully e-commerce. Add to basket, pay online, track and see real time information.
• Handle product feeds which will provide in CSV format.
• Mobile Friendly / Responsive.
• Fully on-site optimised.
• Bespoke landing pages.
• Be easy for us to update/maintain.
• WordPress is our preferred platform, however, feel free to include alternatives if
these are better suited for our requirement.
Desirables functionalities for the future:
• WhatsApp messaging service.
• Live video chat.
• VR / AR viewing of products.
Your tender should consist of:
• Company credentials and past experience to qualify you to deliver the project as
outlined in this specification, both now and in the future.
• Show examples of similar websites built by yourselves.
• A description of your company’s core competencies relevant to this brief.
• Your last 2 years trading accounts, full P&L.
• Outline of how you would deliver the project and timing plan.
• Brief broken down of charges to ensure that all elements are captured.
Contact & Further Info:
Further information and specification of requirements relating to the website
requirement is available on request by contacting:
• Ash Parmar
• 0116 285 2417
Form of Response:
Suppliers are invited to provide a written costed proposal showing the timelines for
each phase, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposals will be considered against criteria including:
• Value for money, including initial price, on-going costs of support & hosting.
• How closely your proposal meets the scope of the specification.
The evaluation will be carried out by Ash Parmar and Aarti Parmar.
You will be advised of the outcome by 6th November 2018.
• Closing date for response to the advert: 29th October 2018.
• Decision date: 6th November 2018.
• Implementation of website date: February – March 2019
|Contract Type||One off|
|Procurement Process||Open Tender|
|Estimated ValueTEXT DESCRIPTION|
|Category||Information Communication Technology,Website Development, Online Services,|
|Suitable for SME||YES|