Economic Impact Evaluation Services Penryn
1. An assessment of the long term economic impact of our proposed plans on the local and regional economy.
Construction and Real Estate
Location of contract
Value of contract
22 January 2018
05 February 2018
Contract start date
18 February 2018
Contract end date
19 March 2018
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The partnerships proposals focus on world class innovation and research and accessing global markets. This will support the delivery of the Local Plan and the Strategic Economic Plan (SEP). As part of the further development of our proposals we require consultancy support to model the full economic impact of our proposals.
The successful tender will demonstrate how they will deliver the following outcomes;
1. An assessment of the long term economic impact of our proposed plans on the local and regional economy. Specifically, the study will provide a comprehensive understanding of the projects direct impact as well as induced impact (supply chain impacts, wage-consumption impacts and extended ‘catalytic’ impacts). Metrics will include, but not be limited to;
a. Gross Value Added
b. Jobs created
c. Businesses Supported
d. Wage impacts
We also require an estimate of comparative potential land use economic impacts
2. A desk based review and presentation of evidence and data underpinning economic models associated with Research and Innovation interventions. This should link to the recently published Industrial Strategy and supporting documents such as the Bazalgette Review of the Creative Industries, with a view to demonstrating how they link to productivity growth in the context of Cornwall.
3. An assessment of the tax impact of our proposed plans
a. Amount generated for the UK Exchequer
b. Business rate impact analysis
Existing land use proposals and proposed models will be shared with the successful tenderer.
1. A written report which clearly identifies and quantifies the deliverables specified in ‘the Commission’ section above
2. A slide pack summarising the key findings;
3. 1x presentation to key Consortium stakeholders.
The budget for delivering the outcomes is a maximum of £25,000. This will include all project expenditure, travel and expenses.
About the buyer
Please register on https://in-tendhost.co.uk/universityofexeter/aspx/Home
to download documents.
Comments and Queries should be directed to Glenn.email@example.com
ITT made available to Bidders:
Monday 22nd January 2018.
Date by which Bidders will need to submit clarifications (if raised) Friday 02nd February 2018
Deadline for receipt of Stage 1 Tender
Monday 05th February 2018 at 12.00pm.
Shortlisted bidders stage 2 notified
W/E 09th February 2018.
Stage 2 product Presentation
W/C 12th February 2018
Preferred Bidder chosen / Contract Discussion and Award
W/E 16th February 2018
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided.