EDRMS Migration LiveLink to SharePoint / RecordPoint
Arts Council of Wales IT Services Tender – EDRMS Migration LiveLink to SharePoint / RecordPoint with Interfaces.
United Kingdom-Cardiff: Software package and information systems
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Arts Council of Wales
Contact point(s): ICT and Infrastrucuture
For the attention of: Mark Condron
CF10 5AL Cardiff
Telephone: +44 2920441326
Fax: +44 2920441400
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.artscouncilofwales.org.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.sell2wales.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA0543
Electronic access to information: www.sell2wales.gov.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 7: Computer and related services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom.
NUTS code UKL22
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
EDRMS migration LiveLink to SharePoint/RecordPoint with interfaces.
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information, please visit the Sell2Wales website at:http://www.sell2wales.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=32518
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
48000000, 48311000, 48311100
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.2)Information about options
II.2.3)Information about renewals
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
Description of particular conditions: Contained in ITT attached document.
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
2) All candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance.
3) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
4) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
1) A statement of the candidate’s average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years.
2) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff, and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract.
3) A check may be carried out by the Contracting Authority or by a competent official body of the State in which the candidate is established, to verify the technical capacity of the candidate; and if relevant, on the candidates study and research facilities and quality control measures.
4) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
5) A statement of the technicians or technical services available to the candidate to carry out the work under the contract; or be involved in the production of goods or the provision of services under the contract; particularly those responsible for quality control, whether or not they are independent of the candidate.
III.3.2)Staff responsible for the execution of the service
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.2)Previous publication(s) concerning the same contract
Prior information notice
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.7)Minimum time frame during which the tenderer must maintain the tender
IV.3.8)Conditions for opening of tenders
Date: 4.11.2015 – 13:00
Arts Council of Wales, Bute Place, Cardiff, CF10 5AL.
Section VI: Complementary information
Prior information notice:
Notice number in the OJEU: 2015/S 1-095671 of 28.7.2015.
(WA Ref: 32518).
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: