Ending Gang and Youth Violence
- Oldham Council has available an allocation of £125,000 from the Home Office Ending Gang & Youth Violence (EGYV) programme, and is intending to commission activity in relation to this as set out below.
- Oldham Metropolitan Borough Council
- Ending Gang and Youth Violence
- Oldham Council has available an allocation of £125,000 from the Home Office Ending Gang & Youth Violence (EGYV) programme, and is intending to commission activity in relation to this as set out below. As a condition of the Home Office grant which is funding this work, this opportunity is only open to third sector organisations.
Tenders are invited from third sector organisations to undertake work with young people to prevent their involvement in troublesome youth groups.
 This uses the Government definition of the third sector as consisting of non-governmental organisations that are value-driven and that principally reinvest their surpluses to further social, environmental or cultural objectives. The third sector includes voluntary and community organisations, charities, social enterprises, co-operatives and mutuals.
- Miss Helen Ramsden
- Email Address:
- Corporate Procurement Level 8
Civic Centre, West Street
- 10/12/2012 15:30
- 28/01/2013 12:00
- 12 (months)
- 0 (months)
|Attached/Link Name||Size||Date Uploaded|
|A Overview and background.doc||350kb||10/12/2012|
|B Instructions and conditions.doc||398kb||10/12/2012|
|C Company and policy information form.doc||482kb||10/12/2012|
|D Form of tender.doc||329kb||10/12/2012|