Executive Consultant Engagement
Requirement for freelance part-time Executive Consultant.
- Office-support services – 79500000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£16k – £18k
29 March 2018
19 April 2018
Contract start date
01 May 2018
Contract end date
11 January 2019
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
14-18 NOW is embarking on its final and largest season of commissions across the UK, and wishes to add resilience and capacity to the senior executive during the season by engaging a freelance part-time Executive Consultant.
The Executive Consultant will support the Director and the Executive Producer across the range of their responsibilities, as appropriate, including:
• As required by the Director, supporting the producers, curator and other team members on major strategic and project issues
• Managing the process of preparing papers for the 14-18 NOW Board and the Board’s Finance & Planning Committee, including drafting papers. Both bodies meet on a quarterly cycle
• Managing the process of preparing 14-18 NOW’s quarterly and biannual reports to funders, including drafting reports
The contract will run from May 1 2018 to January 11 2019. The Executive Consultant will provide their own workspace and equipment, and 14-18 NOW will provide meeting rooms as required. The contract may require travel outside London, for which expenses will be reimbursed in line with 14-18 NOW’s standard policies.
The Executive Consultant will be highly skilled in their field, with particular experience of:
• successfully managing large-scale projects and budgets in a variety of artforms and settings
• working with a range of different arts organisations in various parts of the UK
• reporting to and supporting high-level Boards
• reporting on large-scale projects to a range of public and lottery funders
Response to the Brief
Prospective Executive Consultants are invited to submit proposals that detail:
• Relevant experience giving examples of similar work undertaken
• What approach the Executive Consultant would bring to the work, including how the work will fit with the Executive Consultant’s other professional commitments
• Proposed fees
• Two appropriate referees
• Complete the Company Questionnaire attached as Schedule 1
All tenders returns will be evaluated equally in accordance with the above criteria.
About the buyer
020 7091 3060
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.