Facilities Management Services Tender Dingwall
Horizon Scotland is a property owned by HIE and located at the Enterprise Park, Forres, it operates as an innovation and incubation centre.
United Kingdom-Dingwall: Building and facilities management services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Highlands and Islands Enterprise
4B Druimchat View
Contact point(s): HIE Procurement Team
IV15 9XL Dingwall
Telephone: +44 1349868977
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.hie.co.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA00313
Electronic access to information: www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Further information can be obtained from: Via Public Contracts Scotland web portal (http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: Via Public Contracts Scotland web portal (http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: Via Public Contracts Scotland web portal (http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 27: Other services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Horizon Scotland, Enterprise Park Forres.
NUTS code UKM62
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
HIE require a supplier to provide a Management Service for Horizon Scotland to support the activities of the various tenants and visitors within the building. This will include centre management, reception, tenant, factoring and facilities management services, building security, meeting and events management, reporting and management, supervision of a cleaning contract and the management of the catering supplier. Detailed specifications are available in the Scope of Requirements and Tender Guidance Notes.
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Public Contracts Scotland Web Site at:http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=412988
The buyer has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via the Postbox facility. A user guide is available at:http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/sitehelp/help_guides.aspx
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
79993000, 79710000, 71317200, 98341130, 90910000
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
The 3 year budget currently available to deliver this service is between 145 000 GBP and 195 000 GBP (excluding VAT).
Estimated value excluding VAT:
Range: between 193 000 and 260 000 GBP
II.2.2)Information about options
II.2.3)Information about renewals
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.1)Deposits and guarantees required:
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
III.1.3)Legal form to be taken by the group of economic operators to whom the contract is to be awarded:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
Description of particular conditions: Details provided in the Invitation to Tender.
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(6) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(7) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
All candidates must ensure that the provider of the security services be registered with the Security Industry Authority’s (SIA) approved contractor scheme for the category of service provided.
Details provided in ITT.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
Details provided in the Invitation to Tender.
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required: — Employers (Compulsory) Liability Insurance — minimum 5 000 000 GBP for each and every claim.
— Public Liability Insurance — minimum 2 000 000 GBP for each and every claim.
— Professional Indemnity Liability Insurance — minimum 2 000 000 GBP for each and every claim.
(1) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
Details provided in the Invitation to Tender.
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.1)Information about recurrence
Estimated timing for further notices to be published: HIE reserves the right to re-tender for these services upon termination of the contract in accordance with the provisions of the Contract Conditions or at the end of the contract period, including any extension period.
In order to participate, suppliers should register, for free, on the Public Contracts Scotland PCS) website (www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk), record their interest in this contract and download and complete all relevant documentation.
This free process also gives suppliers access to an on line Question and Answer facility which allows queries to be submitted (anonymously), and answers published and shared with all potential bidders.
Tenders must be uploaded and dispatched via the PCS postbox and be received by the date and time indicated with all questions answered. Hard copy responses will not be accepted.
Bidders should note that the ‘Estimated Value Range’ provided in II.2.1) is indicative only and relates to the current anticipated value over the total 4 year period, should the contract be extended.
(SC Ref: 412988).
VI.4.2)Lodging of appeals
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: