Film Production Contract for Creative Industries Showreel
The Welsh Government Creative Industries sector team would like to procure a TV film production company to produce a creative industries showreel to showcase the sector strengths of this diverse sector.
Value of tender: £29000.
The Welsh Government Creative Industries sector team would like to procure a TV film production company to produce a creative industries showreel to showcase the sector strengths of this diverse sector, encompassing the major features of the 13 sub-sectors from design and digital media to film and broadcast to a business and stakeholder audience.
This 5 minute, high end, promotional showreel in HD surround sound aims to set Wales ahead of the competition as one of the best places in the world to do creative business. The production value of the showreel needs to reflect the quality of creative talent that exists in Wales. It will combine stunning imagery of Wales’s creative outputs, with a narrative that conveys Wales as a nation which not only recognises the value of its creativity but is building the right environment for the sector to flourish.
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
92111250 – Information film production.
92111210 – Advertising film production.
92111260 – Information video-tape production.
92111220 – Advertising video-tape production.
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
– Go to https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
– The first person from your Organisation to use the Platform will be required to register on behalf of the Organisation.
– Registration involves accepting a User Agreement, and providing basic information about your Organisation and about the User performing the Registration.
– The User who performs the Registration becomes the Super User for the Organisation.
– On registering on the Platform the Super User will select a Username and will receive a password.
– The Password will be sent by e-mail to the email address that was specified in the User Details section of the Registration page.
– In order to log-in to the Platform please enter your Username and Password.
– Note: If you forget your Password then visit the homepage and click “Forgot your password?”
– Registration should only be performed once for each Organisation.
– If you think that someone in your Organisation may have already registered on this Platform then you must not register again.
– Please contact the person who Registered (i.e. the Super User) in order to arrange access to the Platform.
– Contact the Helpdesk immediately if you are unable to contact the Super User (for example if they have left your Organisation).
– Note: If your Organisation is already registered on the Platform then you must not make any additional registration. Please contact the Helpdesk to gain access to the Platform.
– Tenders must be uploaded to the BravoSolution portal by 2pm
HOW TO FIND THE PQQ:
– Once logged in you must click on ‘PQQs Open to all Suppliers’
– The etender references for this contract are: Project_23741 and PQQ_30522
– Click on the title to access summary details of the contract. If you are still interested in expressing an interest, click the ‘Express an Interest button’. This will move the PQQ from the ‘Open to all Suppliers’ area to the ‘My PQQ’s’ on the home page.
– You will then see the full details of the PQQ in the qualification and technical envelopes along with any relevant documents in the ‘Attachments’ area.
– Should you have any questions on the PQQ, please use the ‘Messages’ area to contact the buyer directly – Please do not contact the named person at the top of this notice.