Fuel Management System
Fuel Management System
Pembrokeshire County Council is currently procuring a secure fuel management system to interface with its existing Balvin pumps and fuel tanks. Fuel is currently bunkered at four sites within Pembrokeshire.
Pembrokeshire County Council is currently procuring a secure fuel management system to interface with its existing Balvin pumps and fuel tanks. Fuel is currently bunkered at four sites within Pembrokeshire. Three sites have two fuels, gas oil and derv with a fourth site having three dispensers, this includes an Adblue dispenser. The system will accurately and efficiently monitor fuel stock levels; fuel dispensed to individual vehicles with recharge facility (including third party), key lock out and also have the ability to produce fuel reports and have the capability of being fully integrated with Tranman 8.
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
42113390 – Fuel-gas systems.
42122180 – Fuel pumps.
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
Suppliers Instructions How to Express Interest in this Tender
1. Register your company on the etenderwales portal (this is only required once)
- Browse the eSourcing Portal www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
- Click the “Suppliers register here” link
- Enter your correct business and user details
- Note the username you chose and click “Save” when complete
- You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure)
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click “continue”
2. Express an Interest in the Project
- Log in to the portal with your username / password
- Click the “ITT’s Open to All Suppliers” link. (these are Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier)
- Click on the relevant ITT to access the content
- Click the “Express Interest” button in the “Actions” box on the left-hand side of the page
- This will move the ITT code, you can now access any attachements by clicking the “Settings and Buyer Attachments” in the “Actions” box
3. Responding to the tender
- You can now chose “Reply” or “Reject” (please give reasons for rejecting)
- You can now use the “Messages” function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification
- Note the deadline for completion, then follow on screen instructions to complete the ITT – this will be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available)
If you require further assistance please use the online help facility, or the BravoSolution help desk is available Mon – Fri (8am – 6pm) on:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0800 3684850
- Fax: 0207 0800480