Grade II Listed Building Work Norfolk
New visitor facilities and repair of listed sheds and glasshouses in Grade II* 18th Century Walled Garden.
United Kingdom-Norfolk: Architectural and related services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Holkham Walled Garden Ltd
Estate Office, Holkham, Wells-next-the-Sea
Contact point(s): Procurement
For the attention of: Graham Black Dip Arch Hons AA Dip Consv RIBA AABC
NR23 1AB Norfolk
Telephone: +44 1328710227
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.holkham.co.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.mytenders.org/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA33589
Electronic access to information: http://holkham.co.uk/walled-gardens/ojeu
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 12: Architectural services; engineering services and integrated engineering services; urban planning and landscape engineering services; related scientific and technical consulting services; technical testing and analysis services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Holkham Estate, Wells-next-the-sea, Norfolk NR23 1AB.
NUTS code UKH13
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
New visitor facilities and repair of listed sheds and glasshouses in Grade II* 18th Century Walled Garden. Construction value approximately 2 000 000 GBP excluding VAT.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
71200000, 71221000, 71222000, 71000000
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
Range: between 120 000 and 160 000 GBP
II.2.2)Information about options
II.2.3)Information about renewals
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
III.1.3)Legal form to be taken by the group of economic operators to whom the contract is to be awarded:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
Description of particular conditions: Progression of the contract beyond Riba Stage 3 is dependent upon award of the required funding from the heritage lottery fund at round 2 and offers of the necessary matching funding.
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(3) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(4) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed or a member of the relevant organisation in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services described in this notice by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
Membership of the Royal Institute of British Architects or equivalent in the relevant state.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide a statement covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(4) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
Professional Indemnity Insurance — 5 000 000 GBP.
Public Liability Insurance — 10 000 000 GBP.
Employer’s Liability Insurance — 10 000 000 GBP.
(1) A statement of the candidate’s average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years.
(2) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract.
(3) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
III.3.1)Information about a particular profession
Reference to the relevant law, regulation or administrative provision: Member of the Royal Institute of British Architects or equivalent in the relevant state.
III.3.2)Staff responsible for the execution of the service
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.2)Limitations on the number of operators who will be invited to tender or to participate
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates: Quality of responses in accordance with the requirements of the documents provided for expressions of interest.
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.2)Previous publication(s) concerning the same contract
Prior information notice
Notice number in the OJEU: 2015/S 108-196188 of 6.6.2015
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.5)Date of dispatch of invitations to tender or to participate to selected candidates
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.4.1)Body responsible for appeal procedures
Royal Institute of British Architects
66 Portland Place
W1B 1AD London
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: