Ground Investigation Services Approved List
This is a requirement for Translink.
Project TitleGround Investigation Services – Pre-Qualified List
Requirement title: Ground Investigation Services Pre–Qualified List
This is a requirement for Translink and returns for this section are due by:
15:00 UK Local Time on Thursday 7 June 2012
Translink’s Infrastructure Division maintains property and assets to facilitate the operation of buses and trains.
To support ongoing maintenance and development of capital and maintenance works projects Translink require services of suitably qualified ground investigation contractors to undertake geotechnical investigation services / works. Such services would normally be tendered directly by Translink as part of the project, with the scope developed by a consultant engineer.
To meet both of these requirements Translink require the establishment of a Pre-Qualified List for Ground Investigation Geotechnical and Reporting services.
It is intended that a maximum of 4 suitably qualified contractors will be appointed to the pre-qualified list.
Suppliers Instructions How to Express Interest in this Tender:
Supplier Help Guides are available free of charge on the Bravo website www.esourcingni.bravosolution.co.uk.
1. If you are not already registered on eSourcing NI you must register your company on the eSourcing NI portal which can be found at www.e-sourcingni.bravosolution.co.uk
– Follow the link to the eSourcing Portal
– Click on the “Register” link and follow the instructions on the screen.
2. Express an Interest in the tender and responding to Tenders
– Login to the portal with the username/password. You will now have access to the documents you need to express an interest, complete a PQQ and/or submit a tender for the opportunities listed.
– If you require assistance or help to navigate the site please consult the online help, or contact the eSourcing help desk. The contact details can be found on the eSourcing NI opening web page at
Listing Deadline07/06/2012 15:00
Contract Start Date02/07/2012
Contract Duration2 YEARS PLUS 2 ANNUAL EXTN OPTIONS
Estimated Value of Contract